what to grow ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panhead49

Reaction score
Hi

I am new here and am in the midwest and want to grow outside. I am using it for medical reasons (Broke back in 2004) I am 60 years old and would like to know what you think would be the best for pain.

I know nothing on how to get the plants started so they will not get mixed with the wild stuff out there

Any help please

Panhead

welcome to MP.. probably 1 of the most informative forums on pot growing.. you will learn ALOT here..up in the top if u cliick resources it has everythin you need to kno about growing and techniques and jus everythin.. after you read that if u still have questions fire away..happy growin

Hey Panhead!
Welcome aboard!
i made a order @ the tude a couple few days ago, and got in on the big freebie give away deal.
i was checking what was what last night, and one of the free seeds sounds just like what you are looking for.
I will check it out tonight, and report back in here.
My My

:welcome: Read, read, read, theres tons of info here I would start by reading all Stickies.

It seems he only posts once a year.

Hick said:
............:p
Lol...
PH posted in my grow journal...
and by what he said, I thought i know the person, so i just checked out all his posts...lol..
didn't even look at the date... :eek:
But since i said i was going to give my newbie .02 worth...lol..

This is what they have to say about it!

TH Seeds Darkstar
is the latest variety to join our fleet is the devastatingly strong Darkstar™. It is mostly Indica * Purple Kush x Mazar I-Sharif. This mega Indica not only grows ridiculously dense buds, but the potency is out of this world. Darkstar™ is a great plant for those seeking pain relief, appetite enhancement and other worldly activities. Darkstar™ is a dream to grow with its high calyx to leave ratio, making it a breeze to manicure. Darkstar cannabis seeds grow to a height of 120 - 140cm and produces a good yield. Flowering time takes 70 days. So grab some Darkstar™ today and begin your countdown to the launch.

and a broken Link... lol..
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/th-seeds-darkstar/prod_1333.html

Hey, how come the link to the Attutude seed bank still works, even tho i changed the tt's ?
please fix as nec. Hick! Please! :cool:
My My

Edit, never mind Hick, i figured out how to kill the link.
My My

Panhead49 said:
Hi

I am new here and am in the midwest and want to grow outside. I am using it for medical reasons (Broke back in 2004) I am 60 years old and would like to know what you think would be the best for pain.

I know nothing on how to get the plants started so they will not get mixed with the wild stuff out there

Any help please

Panhead
Talk to Dr.autoflower . He likes the autoflowering plants because of how they help him with his pain. I have a 62 panhead

grow pure indicas high in cbn
welcome from the past!

Latest posts

Back