what type of fertilizer should i get

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vl014721

Reaction score
im going to grow weed in a green house in a hole in the ground filled with soil and im wondering a)what type of fertilizer should i use b) how much of it should i use

If your limited in whats available in yer area like alot of folks you might consider Alaska Brand fish emulsion, it's organic and you can get it at lowes.

canna bio vega or canna terra vega for veg, canna bio flores or canna tera flores for flowering and canna pk 13-14 for you bud booster. the bottles say how much to use. after the first week put 1/6 of the min that it says. on week 3 keep it at 1/6 of the min.on week 4 put it at 1/4 of the min. after a month of growth you can put it to 1/2 of the min and up the nute level as you can see you plants need more nutes. here is a guide that tells you if you over feeding or not and what your leafs should look like with perfect nutes.
stupid 15 post site thing your going to have to figure it out.
www . happy girl . ca / lessons / overfeeding.htm

I used Fox Farm soil in my last grow; this time, I'm using their nutes as well and am pretty pleased so far.

compost - good ole home made ..compost with a bit of what the duck said

winstonwolf said:
I used Fox Farm soil in my last grow; this time, I'm using their nutes as well and am pretty pleased so far.

yea. canna has a coco medium and nutes made for the meudiem and it gives some good results

Monty’s Plant Food
Fertiliser Analysis

All Purpose Growth
8-16-8

Percentage
%
Testing Method
Nitrogen Total (N) 8.80% AOAC 993.13
Phosphate Total (P2O5) 17.56% AOAC 16 958.01
Potash 8.86% AOAC 16 ED 971.01E/ICP
H2O 50.66% DSSS
Humus 9.00% DSSS
Iron 5.00% ICAP
Manganese 0.02% ICAP
Copper 0.01% ICAP
Zinc 0.08% ICAP
Boron 0.01% ICAP
TOTAL 100.00%

Nitrogen source: 37.5% Ammonium Hydroxide derived from seaweed.
62.5% Urea derived from natural gas.

Phosphoric acid is derived from mineral phosphorous.

Potassium Hydroxide is derived from mineral potash.....--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's some info about montys if you are interested ...A broad use root zone foliar plant food which is high in essential major and trace elements. This formulation promotes new growth, root and top growth and larger foliage

Monty’s most active ingredient is a new molecular structure called Humigin.

Humigin is a lightweight molecular structure that is incomplete, therefore creating a “hungry molecule”, giving these product properties unlike any other plant food.

The abilities of this unique structure are quite phenomenal. First, this product enables a plant to access more area of soils with a much larger root zone. Second, this product wants to attach itself to nutrients previously thought locked up in the soil, therefore making the plant much more efficient. So efficient, the plant will be able to access amendments already in the soil by approximately ten fold. (example) Calcium for instance. Instead of the plant up taking 2-3%, the plant can up take 20-30% of the amended product.

Extra benefits of Monty’s reduced molecule structure is the ability to attach itself to most herbicides, pesticides and fungicides enabling quick trans-location throughout the plant to the root zone with increased efficiency.
(Always conduct a simple jar test for compatibility).

The Application of Monty's has shown a more advanced root system versus those not treated with Monty's. These observations have also shown that a plant better utilizes applied systemic herbicides, pesticides & fungicides.

Monty’s contains very little salt and will eventually lower the need for large amounts of lime on the soil that results from using large amounts of dry chemical fertilisers that contain high levels of salt.

The processed humic substance, that is unique to Monty’s, acts as a buffer to prevent burning and enables both applied nutrients and nutrients present in the soil, to be better utilized. there you have it .. good luck australian made

Latest posts

Back