What white people like

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LowRider

Reaction score
sorry if this has been posted before but i couldn't stop laughing when i read the article.

hxxp://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/27/33-marijuana/

haha how did they get my photo?...

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ever imply that people just smoke weed to get high

I have some news for you, I smoke it just to get high :hubba:

Shame on my soul for eternity :smoke1:

:rofl:

I am particularly fond of bread.

The band and the food.

Talk about WHITEY...sheesh.

...at least I got rythim...the brothers told me so.

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ever imply that people just smoke weed to get high, they do it for medical/spiritual/social reasons, etc, or that there are any negative consequences. This will likely alienate you from white people.

idk about y'all, but im a greymeat and i smoke weed cuz it gets me high. it helps my back pain too, but i like it cuz it gets me high

The Effen Gee said:
I

...at least I got rythim...the brothers told me so.
....yea, but can you "jump"...:)

clanchattan said:
it helps my back pain too, but i like it cuz it gets me high

haha im only 18. but i have already had 2 back surgeries already because of 3 herniated discs and a pinched nerve and i have to say that whenever i smoke pot my back is all b etter for the amount of time im high. idk y weed isnt legal! ive had vik, oxycodon, perc, everything and they help a little bit for an hour or two where as get blazed my back is better for half a day! no other drug can help me as much as weed

Most white folks around here (myself included) wouldve rated marijuana much higher on our list of stuff we like!

Latest posts

Back