What would happen if?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it would just take longer bro i have one year took about 50 to 70 seeds and just scatered them around my secret food plot at my hunting club in the sprin i didnt vist them all spring or summer i saw them again in like october but be bud was gone

Hey brah - here's a couple a pics of what happened when I popped a few seeds in the ground off my patio. I've since moved 3 nice juveniles, of which 2 have survived the move. Currently have 12+ more sprouts near my patio that I need to move within the next week or so. Doing some guerilla growing in SW Florida on county land. Soil isnt' the best but I"ve dragged in potting soil and plan to introduce some nutes for optimal vegitation. This is my first attempt at caring for a plant. I didn't start out
with serious intentions but have since convinced myself it's worth the
effort to see how far I can carry it. I'm assuming your thinking of doing
the same, so good luck with what ever you decide to do.

ps. - if I think of it, I'll update this post/thread with pics as the kids develop.

P1010042.JPG

P1010041.JPG

yeah ive guerilla grown before a few times acually i grow by my house to on 4-20 im startin my gurrali grow lol an ive done that before to thats a pretty old plant probly atleast 3 weeks did you know about them or just found them lol man i have found so many plants its just a sweet feeling when you find one lol

Latest posts

Back