What would you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Dro

Bud-Doc
Reaction score
Haha thought it would be funny to hear what people have done to get a spiff!:eek:

When I was a teen I usto pick up my neighbors roaches with my friends to smoke em:eek: .

Desperate times call for desperate measures!
I have been known as a teen to have saved the roaches and then open them up and pick out the bits of hash(it doesnt really work with weed) and then put all the bits in a pipe and smoke it..
It got me high but I felt sick after it probably from the old bits of tobaco mixed with it:D

When I was really young,The kid next door told me that we could smoke cat nip....lol All I ended up with was a huge headache and coughing my lungs out.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I tried smoking banana peels when I was a young en. Ewww!

Ok, this is very embarrassing and gross to admit...

In '89 my mom took me to England for a vacation. One night she and I were walking along the bridge over the river Thames. I looked down and saw what I think was half a joint!!! I was so excited and bent down casually to look like I was tying my shoe lace and quickly put it in my pocket. I couldn't wait til my mom went to bed and I could get high in London!!!

Little did I know that that roll their own cigarettes over there. I was sooo disappointed and quite grossed out that I took a half-smoked cig from the ground and put it in my pocket. BARF!!!

I used to break my weed up on my pool table and when it got down to get high me and some friends would go pick all the little bits and get a few bowls to get high

Savers is a thrift store but unlike other thrift stores they donate nothing to charities...greedy greedy greedy i used to work there!!! horrible corporate company...anyway i have gone there and stolen countless used cd's and traded them in at this local used cd store..got like 40 bucks one day..and when they arent giving cash..i took credit and got myself a nintendo ds lite! on the side (note i would never steal from a store that helps people.a mom and pop shop .family .friends.or the lesss fortunate.that is wrong.other companys (that are corporate) are insured on losses..some even throw things out and write them off as stolen)

so thank you savers...for many a full garcia vega

Latest posts

Back