Whats collecting dust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tokemon said:
I love old stuff and have a couple of interesting things but this is my favorite. It's a Seneca Falls lathe made in 1896 and it still works. It does great work.

Now that's cool. I love old stuff like that.

I collect these too.
Icollectthese.jpeg

Tokemon it looks like a roach fireplace! Actually seeing a big close up like that just reminds me of how bad it is for me to smoke those things. I can't believe I put THAT into my lungs!!

Do you have a Tokemon character? Like a little animal like that little yellow lightning guy with the pointy ears and the cheeks? That would be cool if you could make one. We could all make up Tokemon characters. It would be a great way to waste time and avoid reality.

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
Tokemon it looks like a roach fireplace! Actually seeing a big close up like that just reminds me of how bad it is for me to smoke those things. I can't believe I put THAT into my lungs!!

Do you have a Tokemon character? Like a little animal like that little yellow lightning guy with the pointy ears and the cheeks? That would be cool if you could make one. We could all make up Tokemon characters. It would be a great way to waste time and avoid reality.
I keep saying I'm gonna do that but never do :D

Heres my second coolest thing. I would like to know more about it so if anybody knows anything about this company or has ever even heard of it I'd love to hear from you. From what I can gather via google the brewery went out of business around the turn of the century and was exclusivly sold in Scotland. It was an abbey brewery hence the star of David.

I scored this for $20 while doing community service :D
mirror.jpeg

I collect comics, my fiance even went out one day a purchased frames and framed my 6 favourites and hung them in the living room. Its part of why I love her lol. She even went out and found a reprint of a special edition dealer only copy of the very first Spider-Man (its from the 90's some time can't quite remember but last time I saw one in a comic shop it was priced at 1500 bucks) and framed that instead of the real thing incase something ever happened.

Sounds cool tokemon and I love a good ale. I've never tried anything but Eastern European and New England brewed ale. I don't even know if they really ferment them in barrels anymore.

You should make the program to build tokemon characters. We could even battle it out in a stadium with various toking maneuvers.

I haven't seen micro machines in forever! As far as I know they still make them.

Latest posts

Back