What's for dinner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Since we are from all over the world, I thought it would be interesting to hear what all of you had/are having for dinner...

I went shopping today and in the bargain meat section I found 4 ribeye steaks. Regularly priced $34.29, then marked down to $24.93 then todays bottom price was $14.94. Started marinading the steaks in my secret recipe around 1pm. Gonna cook them outside on the girll and have baked potatoes and steamed squash with fresh garlic.

I have plenty. Anyone wanna come eat at Moms? :hubba:

What are you having?

Tonite I made the fam round eye steaks in tomato sauce mixed with brown gravy with broccoli au gratin rice. mmmmm! sorry the fam don't really like veggies.

I'm still working on that moose brisket, with some fresh rye bread outta that digital-thing-a-ma-jig-bread-cooker :heart: Have you seen these things, all you do is dump in some flour[premeasured] some yeast[premeasured] some milk and egg and close the lid push 1 button and come back when it buzzes, You got Bread :woohoo:

MMM steak. It been a while, my wife is a vegetarian with an iron fist.

That being said, for Dinner tonite I'm taking the last bit of my massive tomato harvest (among a few other random veggies) and making soup and salsa with 'em. As everyong knows here, what you grow always tastes better...:hubba:

i had a buffalo chicken wrap with ranch and hotsauce lettuce and tomato and some curly fries lol

Squash...blech..drunk chicken...yummers

I did a nice roast chicken with rosemary tonight, fresh baked french bread and a nice potato snap pea medly. Sure beat the "thanksgiving" meal I had at my fornication trophy's school today>

Chicken curry with savory herb rice.
Homemade 12 grain bread
Garden fresh green salad with homemade chunky blue cheese dressing
Fresh baked custard pie with whipped cream

chicken marsala and baked potato loaded earlier and about to eat some honey bunches of oats

Lamb and Duck stew with purple potatoes.

We BBQ'd the lamb and the duck over the weekend and made a stew out of the leg bone and the leftover duck.

We'll see how it turns out.

Tomorrow...

Cook-off @ Gee's pad. It's ON!

Kinda quick.
Chicken, bacon and cheese quesadilas.
Saved me one for lunch tomorrow.

Gb

We have a place that sells meat that the college of poultry and meat science sells. Students cut the stuff up for classes and its REALLL cheap. Got 5 Lbs. of ground beef for $8 and 30 eggs for $2.50.

Latest posts

Back