What's for dinner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clanchattan said:
hamboned navy bean soup, and i got like $30 of assorted meats and cheese from the deli.

gotta eat a sammich with the soup, or else it's not a meal.

Sounds like what we're having....

Chicken tortilla soup and roast beef panini sandwiches. Gonna try out the panini maker I got for xmas. :p

Man you guys, I am impressed with all your culinary skills here. :hubba:

Big Emeril/Flay fan. This week both made Chicago Deep Dish Pizzas.
So took the recipes and built a couple. Doing each a little different.
Was great, and each weighed in at over 4lbs per pan.

SmokinMom said:
Sounds like what we're having....

Chicken tortilla soup and roast beef panini sandwiches. Gonna try out the panini maker I got for xmas. :p

Man you guys, I am impressed with all your culinary skills here. :hubba:

When I was about 12 my mom said "maybe you have'nt noticed but the maid don't come around much anymore ( she was being feseatious obviously) so you guys have 2 choices learn to cook or starve"
I've been cooking ever sence. I espescialy enjoy any kind of B.B.Q.ing and baking,especialy breads:D .

LoL always loved a good pound cake but today was Taco Bell you can tell my culinary arts arent that well

Roasted chicken , mashed taters, big buttery yeast rolls,greenbeans,cranberry sauce, big arse carrot cake mmmmmm hitting the fridge for left overs now for breakfest lol

beef tamales, beef enchiliadas, spanish rice, refried beans, salsa, queso, chips,,,and about 4 Pacifico beers...

from scratch baked ziti, garlic bread, andf a spinich salad w/ my mommas secret italian dressing.

dollarspot73 said:
beef tamales, beef enchiliadas, spanish rice, refried beans, salsa, queso, chips,,,and about 4 Pacifico beers...

Major props. Thats my kinda meal. LOVE mexican food (and cerveza!). :D

We had homemade hamburgers with a can of Ranch-Style beans and fresh strawberries and pineapple.

Deer stew made with carrots,patatoes,green limas,and corn. fried apples and cornbread. Yellow cake made with cannabutter and chocolate iceing. Mr. Beer's "Death by Brandywine" Beer (home brew) Grandpaw's 20yr moonshine
my own grandfather RIP pawpaw this ones for you.

Steamed pork chops in apple cider, honey glaze. Smashed potatoes, biscuits, turnip greens, Ice Tea.

Can ya tell Im Southern? Cause we do eatin right.

Just a little. I am seting here thinking about tapping a 10yr old keg. that I distilled in 1999. Run straight from the worm into chared oak barrel. I think It will be smooth to say the least. I'm just to drunk to start washing bottles. But what I am drinking right now will be hard to beat. Grandpaw's was 20 yrs old last yr.

Just starting up the smoker, Baby back ribs, Texas beef ribs (got a friend who's allergic to pork, go figure), Baked beans cooked in a cauldron over an open fire, French fried potato wedges, home made vegetable soup ( it's snowing here today), a nice multi-grain bread, flourless chocolate cake with home made whip cream and assorted berries.

cubby said:
Just starting up the smoker, Baby back ribs, Texas beef ribs (got a friend who's allergic to pork, go figure), Baked beans cooked in a cauldron over an open fire, French fried potato wedges, home made vegetable soup ( it's snowing here today), a nice multi-grain bread, flourless chocolate cake with home made whip cream and assorted berries.

Make me a plate, I'll be there around 4pm. :D

BBQ: Brisket, Ribs, & Sausage Links. Also probably some beans and potato salad.

I'm visiting the fiance's family in Texas. If you've never been to a little TX town called Luling and have NOT been to the Luling City Market, you are missing out BIG TIME. I'd trade a pound of grass for a pound of their brisket.

This is a great thread. Get some ideas of what to make so were not having the same thing to often.

No clue to whats planned tonight. But this morning, I picked up 2 more crab pots. Couple pounds of chicken necks. Its almost that time of year to start droolin over the greatest food ever created. Steamed crabs, crab cakes, butter fried claw meat, Crab soup, Crab meat casserole, and on and on.
I am ecstatic.

Latest posts

Back