whats is this?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moregreen

Reaction score
i just noticed this today its some kind of growth in my soil and i have no clue what it is? if anyone has ideas anything will help thanks​

Picture10.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Picture13.jpg

i have had a few these too. its prolly jus a rogue seed of some sorta weed in ya soil that grew. not mj weed but just sum weed. i just pull em.
if ya usin cheaper pottin mixes its prolly just that then....
i use pot soil thats 2$ a bag

or just let it grow if ya want but id jst pull it

usually cheaper soils will have this alot. ime not sure bout like say foxfarms soils or any other higher quality soils tho.

Several years ago when I was growing with a buddy at his place we kept having corn plant seedlings come up in our pots. We were using Ebb and Flow tables and grew in 5" pots with hydroton clay pebbles. I was so confused as to how this was happening. Then my buddy remembered that he had a big bag of feed corn he kept in a plastic trash bin over in the corner of the dugout basement our grow was in. He leaves some feed corn out for the deer in the area. He went over and looked and mice had chewed a small hole in the lid and they were getting into the feed corn. The mice would then stash it all around and they evidently planted it in several of our pots.:rolleyes: I'd never seen a corn seedling before but it looks like corn husk so it wasn't too hard to figure out. A few traps later and no more Mickey.

Peace!:cool:

thats crazy dirty. dam mice. :)

they wasnt jackin your buds too? lol

Latest posts

Back