What's on your plate tonite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
List whats for dinner!!!!!

Salmon
Shrimp
Chicken wings
Watermelon
Strawberry shortcake

:farm:

Mutt said:
List whats for dinner!!!!!

Salmon
Shrimp
Chicken wings
Watermelon
Strawberry shortcake

:farm:

Lol someones eating well tonight! noodles for me :D followed by some squidgy black for desert
hash.jpg

I had.. spaghetti, garlic bread, and some pear/plumb crumble cake.

Mmmm.. tastes so good when you didn't have to make it :)

Didn't feel like cooking so we had everyone's favorite McDonalds. :p

Friday night is usually my sushi night. I had:

Sake (a large one of course)
2 pieces of escolar (white tuna)
2 pieces of eel
2 pieces of Salmon Roe
2 pieces of scallop
A tuna roll
A Salmon roe roll

Everything except the eel was raw.

Man oh man, that was a good one!

last night the kids had pizza and i had a meat ball calzone was too high to cook lol but tonight we are having boneless ribs corn on the cob and salad and for desert we are having strawberry short cakes seeing that mutt got me in the mood for that:D lol also late night snack will be fried Oreo cookies:hubba: and of course will have to save some strawberries and whip cream for latter:D

mmm stickybudz. Now I can plow into some ribs.

mmmm they have been marinating all night too lol i want to cook them for lunch lol have the munchies:D but wife says no wait for dinner grrr lol

I'm putting a big Chicken stew together tonight. Cornbread on the side. Cornbread with lots of butter and dark molasses on it for desert.

I was introduced to eating cornbread for desert like this about 40 years ago, and have loved it ever since. If you haven't tried it, you're missing out on a real treat!

An old Indian, (Native North American), man showed me this and said it was a common treat among those in his tribe. Inexpensive and seriously tasty.

steak,mashed potatos,green beans,,,,for desert a 1 gram fatty ,does not get any better than that ,,,,,,p,l,r

Were having a cook out today. :hubba: BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, and pasta salad. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Your all welcome at our crib. :D
ok i will bring my ribs corn on the Cob and the garden salad and fried Oreo cookies lol u just gotta let me pick at ur plants:hubba: lol

Funny that this thread comes up on today.

Today we did some catering. We had to do 150 pounds of pork. We made shredded BBQ out of most of it. We also BBQ'ed the ribs. We cooked the loins whole and seasoned them well and sliced them (They were to die for). We cooked the hams and sliced them. We started cooking at 3am and served at noon. I've been up for a long friggin' time. We also had baked beans and potato salad.

Wow those french fries were a trip man. I can't beleive they did nothing....must be a ton of persevatives in those.

Latest posts

Back