whats so good about hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you done any reading at all on this site? :)

all your questions could probably be answered with some research.

haha my bad dude i havent the hydro guide yet but i will i promise

fivesix83 said:
whats so damn good about hydro?

+ Clean, easy to fix wrongdoings, fast growth.

- Not as much room for errors, can't leave w/o attention as long, debatably harsher tasting smoke.

fivesix83 said:
whats so damn good about hydro?

hmmm..even senile old farts can have great succes with it...;)

hahahahahaah maintenance , speed of growth , personaly the best way of growing , read som growing jurnals look at dates and size of plant in a one week,
then come back to this thread and you will say " NOW I KNOW WHAT ALL OF YOU HAD IN MIND "

Gets you your crop faster, but a ton more work involved and a better eye for detail and care is needed. Give me dirt any day.

/\/\ Hmmmmm.

Dirt: mix nutes every 3-4 days

Hydro: mix nutes every 2 weeks + add a little nutes or not when adding water to res.

Yeah thats a lot harder ;>)

pussum said:
Gets you your crop faster, but a ton more work involved and a better eye for detail and care is needed. Give me dirt any day.

I have to disagree with it being harder, I have grown a few dirt grows and while the intal setup might be a bit harder, maintenace an daily care is far easyer for me.
It also seems easyer to deal with plant problems as I can controll the nutes better.

Call me old fashion, but I prefer the good old way as opposed to hydro only because, for me, it feels right. It comes "of the earth" so to speak. I can't stay focused on creating that perfect hydro atmosphere. Plus since I have a history of tending to gardens and what not I can pretty much deal with problems as they arrise...i hope.

men we all can talk why we like hydro..... the best way for you is to try on your own and then decide ,,, and if you dont like-it aaaa a little knowledge is not going to kill you .
Ok peace out!!

ok, im new here and have some ???? for the elders....my plants leaves are turning purple....is this normal...i have another female of the same strain and its not purple. oh and there both like in the 6th week of flowering

justagrower said:
ok, im new here and have some ???? for the elders....my plants leaves are turning purple....is this normal...i have another female of the same strain and its not purple. oh and there both like in the 6th week of flowering

6th week it showed up? Too cold and/or mag def

if it has been purple longer then u have a ''purple strain''

Hick said:
hmmm..even senile old farts can have great succes with it...;)

Ok, my nurse had to wake me up to read this, but I finally saw it!

Hhahahaahah, who you callin senile, what ever your name is?

If I remember tomorrow, I'm gonna write you about this.

Now, if I can just find the bedroom again....

Latest posts

Back