What's up guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a seasoned stoner, I hang out on a couple other sites thought I'd check this one out and meet the community!

Ah. So after banging around in the minor leagues. You finally decided to come join the Big Timers.
Well. Welcome around. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to MP....you will soon forget about those other sites you spoke of (and your significant other at times) and hang out here for hours on end...

Wedgiefromthefront said:
I'm a seasoned stoner, I hang out on a couple other sites thought I'd check this one out and meet the community!

Hello and welcome my friend...This is a wonderful community..Unlike some other sites The rules hre are strickly enforced...trust me..ya may want to have a look see..They are easy and few..Hope to see ya around..until then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Welcome aboard ! I know those other sites use the tree's growing on the lawns for toilets ! But ours is down the hall through the bedroom and on the left ! Take care ! Ohh and please keep the seat down for the ladies !

Latest posts

Back