Whats up peeps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfr8

Reaction score
Just wanted to say whats up. I first joined this site when I got out of the Navy in 2006. I have been pretty quiet since 2006 and not posted till today.

At any rate, I wanted to say thanks for the site and all the information that is published in the forums by the members. There is a very broad spectrum of working knowledge available in regards to cannabis and cannabis cultivation that has been very helpful to me in my efforts. I am sure that there are many others who have used this information to help them as well.

Again, thanks and I will be checking here reguarly :D
doc

Youtube Video of my stuff.. Enjoy
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hzbxPQCv91k

Oooh damn, whats up doc:) my marine plants can take ur navy plants any day!!!:) welcome back good sir.

Gotta kill the live link, Doc! Please change the tt to xx...

:ciao: and :welcome: my friend!

Potscientest said:
Oooh damn, whats up doc:) my marine plants can take ur navy plants any day!!!:) welcome back good sir.

Semper Fidelis

Im a was a navy corpsman, mostly with the Fleet Marine Force at Camp Pendleton and Okinawa.... ooooh rah

chucks.jpg

Roddy said:
Gotta kill the live link, Doc! Please change the tt to xx...

:ciao: and :welcome: my friend!

Im confused :p I think I did it right.. :D

Please advise :)

This forum stuff is like a rubix cube for me that I cant figure out :p

Fmf woooo. My kinda doc. I did some time at ol pendleton. Dont listen to any of these guys, especially 4u2smoke. He owes me like..... 1,000 gals of bat guano. J/k. Mostly everyone here is awesome stuff:) very helpful

What's up Doc!

Howdy and welcome back to the best website on the internet!

Also thanks for your service. Go Navy!

welcome back to the site bud. Glad to see you posting.

:peace:,

7ge:)

Latest posts

Back