Whats up people??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
I am tired but not going to bed. I have to water all the ladies.. did some trimming today these are some big buds. What are you guys up to? I know somebody is eating something good. trying to think of what I have to snack on. any good ideas? what are you all watching on tv and smoking? :48: :fly: :cool: :lama: I figure its time for the nightly smoke n chat...

classic rock, Marijuana Passion.com, Twizzlers (low fat candy:)), and bong hits..

oh yeah..guess what? I went to a new club in SF today...it was cool..they were nice..ended up giving me a free thing of chocolate milk..have yet to feel it though, drank it about an hour ago...

weed was OK...wife and I agreed it wasn't as good as my GDP...It was sooooo painful to pay for it though..

I had happy wok. sesame chicken. It was ok didnt feel like cookin. Watchin mummy returns on starz. BORED. Checked the girls messed around in there for a couple hrs.

cmd420 said:
classic rock, Marijuana Passion.com, Twizzlers (low fat candy:)), and bong hits..

oh yeah..guess what? I went to a new club in SF today...it was cool..they were nice..ended up giving me a free thing of chocolate milk..have yet to feel it though, drank it about an hour ago...

weed was OK...wife and I agreed it wasn't as good as my GDP...It was sooooo painful to pay for it though..

I need to move out there

cmd420 said:

thats a bummer...the clubs here I think are closed until the lawyers get it all figured out. prob head to a higher court. I dont have any twizzlers but funny cause hubby bought a package earlier..not a big candy eater. I am craving a piece of jerky but then I would be flossing and picking my teeth all night..lovely.

uh oh captain someone got himself his first rep...

2Dog said:
uh oh captain someone got himself his first rep...

You Know It ! Dont want to be a newbie forever.

Im eating some pizza.
Watching Trailer Park Boys.
Thats about it.

right on Cap'n!

That's what's so cool about twizzlers..they're not too sweet...just chew em up and then you have a mouth full of sweet candy flavored spit..I guess that sounds kind of gross huh? Sooo good though!

Grilled chicken breasts with steamed broccoli and velveeta over the whole thing with leftover rice...the 9 year old cleaned his plate in like 2 minutes..loved the broccoli ckn..always nice:)

hey spears...whats up?

What's up ? ..........The Sky !!!!!!! HAHAHAA ......i keep ask myself that question when im :joint: . " Ahhhh . I see aliens !" :eek:

toke to you guys :48: puff puff pass

cmd420 said:
right on Cap'n!

That's what's so cool about twizzlers..they're not too sweet...just chew em up and then you have a mouth full of sweet candy flavored spit..I guess that sounds kind of gross huh? Sooo good though!

Grilled chicken breasts with steamed broccoli and velveeta over the whole thing with leftover rice...the 9 year old cleaned his plate in like 2 minutes..loved the broccoli ckn..always nice:)

Since I was little I only liked twizzlers for straws...with pepsi.hmmmmmm

let's do a tokin ....woah ...flying!!

AsianSky said:
What's up ? ..........The Sky !!!!!!! HAHAHAA ......i keep ask myself that question when im :joint: . " Ahhhh . I see aliens !" :eek:

speaking of aliens..man I love x files..

cmd420 said:
right on Cap'n!

I love it when people cook healthy tasty things! always my goal.

Geez Now I have to raid my wifes icecream. you dont want to mess with a pregnant womens Icecream but you got me craving sweets.

Hey 2Doggie!!
Check out this BullSnookie.....

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 2Dog again.

HULK MAAAD!! HULK SMASH!!!

uh oh better not eat it all...if she goes in there expecting ice cream and it's all gone..who knows what will happen..:angrywife: :hairpull: :mad: :holysheep:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Hey 2Doggie!!
Check out this BullSnookie.....

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 2Dog again.

HULK MAAAD!! HULK SMASH!!!

it still wont let us hu? it wont let me give it to purple either or hip..must be a computer glitch.

so are we all west coast?

Latest posts

Back