What's wrong with this little guy? He's twisting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miracle grow is just fine. A lot new growers try to blame their problems on the soil or the fertilizers they are using. But, its really just being inexperienced. I have been there and so has everyone else on the site.

If someone furnishes me with the lights and seeds so I can reproduce the exact same conditions I will grow with someone head to head. I will use ONLY MG soils and products and they can use $80 bags of FF soil they had shipped to them and a whole line of FF ferts and nutes and I will use a couple of $3 bags of MG moisture lock and a couple different $3 MG ferts and judge the harvests. You wont even be able to tell the difference. You would think a guy that starts his grow out with $12 worth of soil and nutrients shouldn't be able to compete with a guy that puts in $120. Does ten times the cost equal ten times the yield?

TheStickyIcky said:
Miracle grow is just fine. A lot new growers try to blame their problems on the soil or the fertilizers they are using. But, its really just being inexperienced. I have been there and so has everyone else on the site.

If someone furnishes me with the lights and seeds so I can reproduce the exact same conditions I will grow with someone head to head. I will use ONLY MG soils and products and they can use $80 bags of FF soil they had shipped to them and a whole line of FF ferts and nutes and I will use a couple of $3 bags of MG moisture lock and a couple different $3 MG ferts and judge the harvests. You wont even be able to tell the difference. You would think a guy that starts his grow out with $12 worth of soil and nutrients shouldn't be able to compete with a guy that puts in $120. Does ten times the cost equal ten times the yield?

Interesting suggestion. I too would like to do a grow off between MG and another soil to post comparison pictures.

cjf2612 said:
Interesting suggestion. I too would like to do a grow off between MG and another soil to post comparison pictures.

The problem is going to be finding someone with the same light and grow room size. I'm just now starting to do some indoor and I don't have an HPS yet. I'd love to see it done, though.

I been game, LOL only thing is it's gonna be around 1 ina half to 2 months till i start my grow. But the wait will be worth it good seeds and good lights all i need to get when i move.

the plant im growing right now had leaf curl and stuff just like that at the beginning. heres some pics. it still grew great as you can see

plant 12.JPG

plant 13.JPG

plant 14.JPG

plant 65.JPG

Latest posts

Back