Whats your favorite indoor strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TentFarmer

Super Doobie
Reaction score
As you can see from my journal I have some height restrictions due to my tent. I'm using bag seed now but would like to get a different strain for my next time around.

If anyone has a suggestion, I'm open.

Ideal traits:
Short
Dense
Potent
Short flowering period

One joint will be smoked for every good suggestion. As always, your support is greatly appreciated.

of the ones i've grown, by your traits; grandaddy purple...short=10...dense=10...potency=9.5...short flower, id have to say at 59 days, 90% amber, purpled up...id give it a 9. i'll see if i can find some pics. id say the funnest was the freak-unknown-clone=strain i grew last cause it was a surprise every time i opened the door, had a few battles and learned a lot but it was mostly 8's!...couldnt find em they must be gone

lol,i love aurora indica.If you want a short plant,i'd also recommend some sno ryder or even lowrider 2.i blazed some of that sno ryder today for the first time and loved it.its snowwhite x lowrider 2. (my little newphew brough a 1/4 to our fam. bbq 2-day)

Bubbleicious has the shortest flowering period i know of at 56 days. but not as potant as Satori and its flowers in about 70. Both are easy to grow and have higher yields than normal.

bubbleicious is a fabulous strain! if you grow with alot of intensity- you will have dense buds. the strain will make a difference, white strains are always good. BB is a killer strain....g-13 cheese nycd i love them allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

short veg times helps with height to research supercropping!

goodluck!

Latest posts

Back