What's Your Weather Like?

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

It is a balmy 37 degrees here right now with overcast skies. This is my weekend forecast:

"...THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NOW IN EFFECT FROM LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING. SIGNIFICANT SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ARE POSSIBLE STARTING SATURDAY NIGHT AND CONTINUING THROUGH SUNDAY NIGHT..."

Last week it was in the mid 90s and we were still white water rafting--one of the things about living in the mountains, the weather can and does change quickly :eek:.

hello Goddess..nice Avy:hubba:

weather here in seattle is getting to what i would call normal now..that is temps 55-60 dureing day and down to 40 at night..rained finnally real good last night and today..i dont care for the rain and high humidity as I have been finding mold..the buds look so great when the sun beats down on the trichs..as today the trichs are drowning in water...i was give a gentle shake every now and again..the purple bud and frosting will be taken this weekend..and I just got back from Home depot to finish the cover over my Crystal Girls who still have a while to go...so I say the weather here is starting to be Bad...have a wonderfull weekend my friend:48:

My lady its 66 degrees on the eastcoast, with rain expected tonight and tomorrow afternoon, perfect weather to make hash!:beatnik:

85f yesterday, probably get to 88 today. I was out on the front porch drinking homemade hard apple cider at 4:00 am this morning watching it rain really hard. Caught a good buzz and got some sleep until 10:00 am. There wont be much work done today cause the grounds all soaked.

I may put a boat in the water today and go fishing

gotta say this has been one of the best falls on the west coast for a while. last year i brought plants in to finish in september (very wet), they're still outside this year (though in a greenhouse at night)
it's rained a little the last week, been overcast, but still have had sun. cold at night though.

we're actually supposed to be getting back into a nice sunny stretch for atleast a week now, apparently going to be in the 20's (celsius) again too.
stoked.

Mid fifties and rain for the last two weeks... Perfect weather for having plants to finish. :rolleyes:

TexasMonster said:
85f yesterday, probably get to 88 today. I was out on the front porch drinking homemade hard apple cider at 4:00 am this morning watching it rain really hard. Caught a good buzz and got some sleep until 10:00 am. There wont be much work done today cause the grounds all soaked.

I may put a boat in the water today and go fishing

lets ride buddy:) I'll meet ya at the boat ramp.:p

High's in the upper 60's lows in the 40's over nite which is making my sativa turn purple ??! SUN all day everyday here in the sands of hell~

:yeahthat:

I got the weed..and bait

:D

Its absolutely beautiful here!!!

Rest of Today: Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight: Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Southeast winds around 5 mph.

Beautiful blue sky. :heart: But 30% chance of rain tomorrow, highs in the upper 70s.

I'll take it!! :D

Sunny and warm here in NorCal, 71F as we speak, and lastnite had a low of 49F !
gearing up for the harvest, end of next week :)

Today
In the north: Mostly cloudy skies on Friday with rain at times. A maximum temperature of around 12C. A cold wind. Strong and gusty winds from the west. In the north east: Friday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Maximum temperatures of around 12C. A cool wind. Strong and gusty winds from the west. In the east: Quite a cloudy day. Temperatures reaching 16C. Feeling cool in the wind. Strong and gusty winds from the south-west. In the central: A good deal of cloud about during Friday with patchy rain. Maximum temperatures of around 11C. A cold wind. Strong winds from the west. In the south: A fairly cloudy day. Temperatures reaching 14C. A cool wind. A fresh and gusty wind from the west. In the southwest: Friday will be mostly cloudy. Maximum temperatures of around 15C. A cool wind. Strong and gusty winds from the west.

Tomorrow
In the north: Saturday will be mostly cloudy with heavy rain at times. A maximum temperature of around 12C. A cold wind. Strong and gusty winds from the west. In the north east: Rather a lot of cloud around on Saturday. A maximum temperature of around 13C. A cool wind. Strong winds from the west. In the east: Saturday will be rather cloudy. A maximum temperature of around 18C. Strong and gusty winds from the south-west. In the central: Saturday will be grey and overcast with patchy rain. A maximum temperature of around 12C. Feeling cold. Strong and gusty winds from the west. In the south: Generally overcast skies during Saturday. Temperatures reaching 15C. A cool wind. Fresh breezes from the west. In the southwest: Quite a cloudy day. Temperatures up to 15C. A cool wind. Gusty winds from the west.

Sunday
In the north: Partly cloudy throughout Sunday with sunny spells at times and isolated rain showers. Temperatures reaching 11C. Feeling cold. Moderate breezes from the west. In the north east: Sunny spells and patchy cloud on Sunday. A maximum temperature of around 12C. A cool wind. Fresh breezes from the west. In the east: Sunny spells and patchy cloud during Sunday. A maximum temperature of around 16C. Feeling cool in the wind. Fresh breezes from the west. In the central: Quite a cloudy day. Temperatures reaching 11C. A cold wind. Moderate breezes from the west. In the south: Quite cloudy but also some sunshine at times during Sunday. Temperatures reaching 15C. A moderate breeze from the west. In the southwest: Sunday will be mostly cloudy. Highs of 14C. A moderate breeze from the west.

I had my first signs of PM on a leaf today, washed it off with a milk/water mix.

I have 2 maybe 3 weeks till harvest.

The yearly fight begins!

:peace:

Its been chilly here lately.We pretty much went from spring to fall anyhow this year.Been in the 30's at night and between 45 and 50 during the day.Foliage is past its peak and the leaves have already filled my front yard.It smells like fall,I assume outdoor harvests took place over the past few days in my area as we had a frost the other night and the forecast for the next week is rain.Saint Nick will be here before we know it.

Cloudy, rain expected next couple of days. 60's during the day, 50's at night. Leaves on trees are just starting to turn.

It might get up to 60 here today, rain all weekend.

60's today with rain tonight and rain all day tomorrow...which sucks because I will be outside at wingstock concert....nothing like soggy feet....

Mid 70's, Sunny and Spectacular! :eek:

I really look forward to fall temps around here every year. I live in the dirtyolsouth and usually the break in the heat and humidity happens around Labor Day but this year it was hot and humid up until a week ago when a nice 'Alberta Clipper' Canadian airmass pushed all that nasty humidity further south to the Gulf of Mexico... Whew....

Spring and fall here are amazing... winter isn't too bad with avg day temps in the mid 40's in December but summer gets so oppressive you tend to avoid anywhere without A/C from the end of May til Sept... The best part about the lower heat and humidity is not having to use A/C to keep temps in my grow room perfect... Temps went from 90º to 75º and overnight lows from 70º to lower 50's... NICE! ;)

Peace!:cool:

chris1974 said:
Sunny and warm here in NorCal, 71F as we speak, and lastnite had a low of 49F !
gearing up for the harvest, end of next week :)

:yeahthat:

dirtyolsouth said:
Mid 70's, Sunny and Spectacular! :eek:

I really look forward to fall temps around here every year. I live in the dirtyolsouth and usually the break in the heat and humidity happens around Labor Day but this year it was hot and humid up until a week ago when a nice 'Alberta Clipper' Canadian airmass pushed all that nasty humidity further south to the Gulf of Mexico... Whew....

Spring and fall here are amazing... winter isn't too bad with avg day temps in the mid 40's in December but summer gets so oppressive you tend to avoid anywhere without A/C from the end of May til Sept... The best part about the lower heat and humidity is not having to use A/C to keep temps in my grow room perfect... Temps went from 90º to 75º and overnight lows from 70º to lower 50's... NICE! ;)
Peace!:cool:

Also in the dirty south.. I'm lovin the low humidity right now too.. Now if these damn skeeters would just go somewhere:rolleyes:

Sound like about half of us are stuck with the same. Greater Twin Cities area here. 50's, windy and rain. Forcasted to stay the same for the next week. Wed morning I was showing 34! brrr anyone above 60 ya'll stink! J/K. Oh so jealous for the next 6 mos of your nice weather. Just hope we won't have to shovel until after Thanksgiving. Please Please!

Latest posts

Back