when to start flushing....??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cannabiscotti

Reaction score
so i got this bagseed going. looking good-52 days into flower. all trichs still clear. in the same box are 2 other bagseed that are sativa and i plan on flowering a few extra weeks. i want a good flush but don't know when to start. i'm thinking of pullin it aroudn 50-75% amber. so do i start my flush now while the trichs are clear or should i wait until they start to turn amber?
also how long would you flush? keep in mind the other two--oh yea, all three are in a homade DWC unit. using sensi-grow/bloom only.

I was going to say 2 weeks b4 harvest but im a soil grower and see you talking DWC..so IDK on that one..someone that does DWC will chime in shortly.. Going for that couch lock huh:aok: Take care and be safe

Clear , cloudy , then amber ! When they are cloudy and a few are amber i would start to flush but i have not got there yet purely guessing but others will help you out !

is it worth it to spend the money on flushing solutions?

and, it's my understanding that when salts build up in a system, it actually changes the balance and pulls nutrients from the plants. is this all a flushing solution primarily is?

thanks for the help everybody--can't wait to toke my first own-grown!

Hi,

If you haven't had overfeeding issues I don't think any of the 'clearing solutions' are necessary. After trying many of these over the years and A/B comparisons with plants fed plain water I've never noticed a difference so I use just water. If you use non-organic nutes I suggest you switch to water when you start to see mostly cloudy trichs start to turn to a little bit of amber and then continue for two weeks or so and your plants use up and clear any stored nutes until you harvest at your desired ripeness.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Latest posts

Back