When To Start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growing conditions are optimum for me right now. I've moved my sativas outdoor and looking great. Temp for the GH plants is 30C at 35%RH, outdoor 21C at 31%RH, 11 hours of daylight and of that, 8 hours blazing sun for the outdoor plants. The GH plants get 6 hours sun and the colas are putting on weight noticeably from day to day. I am planning another great bud shot or two!

my experience last yr. as it stayed cooler than usual in my area, lots of chilly,dark and rainy days. lost a lot young plants and the others never started growing good until the ground warmed up anyways. imo too early isnt always good.

tcbud said:
I put mine (seed plants or clones) out in mid May. I will be starting them next month inside, under 14 hours of floro light (t5's). Mid May has 14 hours of light here. If I had a green house, I would prolly start them in (seeds) the end of March. It kinda depends how warm the over night temps are gonna be in the Greenhouse. Keeping them above 46f (overnight, warmer during day of course) and you should do fine, IMO.

Would you mind talking more about the t5's. What size and how many?
Do you think one of those 4 ft 4 bulb fixtures would be good enough to get it big enough to take outside?

Well ... I'm in zone 5 ..... We have 3 1/2' - 4' snow drifts right now :eek:

Probably start the girls outside about August :D at this rate.

Latest posts

Back