When will you know if its hermi?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazda3234wd

Reaction score
hey guys, Ive just taken some clones off a few plants i had to get rid of, Im just wondering when will i know if here hermi? Hermi from seed too not stress.
Im guessing they will show female sex first and then hermi later through flower?

Advice here would be great thanks

May not help, but when starting out assume all are boys and girls, deal with the rest later. Unless you have S1's or femmed seed.

Keep your grow in good order and Herms should be the least of your worries.

(tongue in cheek) The term Hermies has become prolific ever since crap growers discovered the internet.

Thanks for the replys, I think the problem is that when i did this cross the male pollen i used was from a hermi. ( 100% sure this was in the genetics of this strain to, was not from stress, ive grown many years with not 1 male or hermi)
Every seed ive grown from batch has come out hermi.
I usually would throw em out, but its all ive got atm, and the female i pollenated originally was a haze/grapefruit hermi pollen came from a bigbud cross, so i thought it would be worth a go but everyone turns hermi on me.
Think im gunna have to take the risk and order from a seed bank, im getting sick of worrying about pollen, i miss the day of having massive seedless colas.

sorry...why in the world would you bread hermies? can you not get good genetics..and maybe all those years with no Males or Hermies is catching up to you:rofl: KEEP ME GREEN and Female

Was over 10 years ago now, didnt know wat i was doing, now know tho cuz i used a hermi to pollenate that every seed from that batch will be hermi so i might throw em and order some.

clearing pollen isnt hard, finding someone in australia that sells seeds is tho!!!! And i just threw that bag of seeds out. next time ill read up a bit before crossing. cant wait to grow some 8 foot monsters agian!!!

mazda3234wd said:
Hey 4U2SMOKE, wat sorta mazda do u have?

323 and the dam brake lights dont work..I tried everything from the fuse to the brake switch..and even the lite bulbs..:rofl: tomarrow i will run a wire from the brake switch to the lights in Back that should fix it..My arm gets awefully wet:p

if its between 87 and 89 model have a look under the steering wheel, theres a plug there that has a habbit of coming off. I and a mate rebuild the turbo 1.6 4wd version of the 323, very very fun cars!

mazda3234wd said:
if its between 87 and 89 model have a look under the steering wheel, theres a plug there that has a habbit of coming off. I and a mate rebuild the turbo 1.6 4wd version of the 323, very very fun cars!

o I need to pull the steering wheel? or just the housing around the colum..lol. IDK thats why i thaught i would run my own wire..lol..Thanks for the help my friend:)

The plants you bred from the hermie seed may or may not be hermie. And to answer your earlier question, they can be male flowers first and female later. I agree with you about the genetics; I grew 6 sativas and all were hermie. Out of curiosity I bred a hybrid from one of them and a fem Aurora indica, and the hybrid is now showing female flowers. Of course if it turns hermie I shall throw it out immediately but I am very curious as to what this 50-50 variety will smoke like....

hey 4U2Smoke, no need to take anything apart, the plug iis under the steering column clear 2 pin plastic plug, if cant find ill take a pic of where it is

Latest posts

Back