where 2dog gone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
Just realised 2Dog has not been on for a while. Any one got any news?

I heard that since its tax season. Shes really busy with work.
Should ease up and be back full force soon if thats the case.

She has a lot on her plate right now, working (taxes) and she had posted that they are working on adoption through foster care and that is a huge deal to get approved for? She is missed bad huh. I miss her too.

Since I am fairly new to the whole social network, it amazes me how much I think about you, you new friends of mine.

crazy is'nt it rosebud ive never seen anyone's face on here, i dont even know anything about there life just we all grow and smoke and that's seem enough to care for a screen name

if some of you guy's new me in person you may walk the other way LOL im not that bad realy

Hehe, Its true, i enjoy my chats with most on here as much as i enjoy chatting with my friends off the site.

Its weird when i think about someone here there avatar pops into my head instead of there face.

yes Jericho you remind me of a ball-less cat hahahahahahahahahahahaha joke

fruity86 said:
yes Jericho you remind me of a ball-less cat hahahahahahahahahahahaha joke

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah I figured our doggie was busy seeing it is tax season...didnt know about the other thing though....hope all is going well.

On a side note...I was really hoping we wld have heard from our Bean by now as well.....hope she is well.

Yeh hammy i was thinking the same about BBB, Its been ages since i have heard from her. Hope all is well.

Last I heard about BBB is that she was resting. I hope all is well, also.

Latest posts

Back