Where do you hunt for rare seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like what are the chances that someone with the knowledge of how to genetically mutate cannabis is also too dumb to be able to figure out the ins and outs of ordering seeds online? Anyone?

She will be back to science us soon enough.

Does anyone know how much weight I will pull off this plant when I harvest it on October 15th like the seed pack said? All it had on it was "Acer palmatum for 2019 season 10/15/17." Has anyone smoked this strain? I heard it was fiyah.

Attachments

• 20190926_212659.jpg
    20190926_212659.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Does anyone know how much weight I will pull off this plant when I harvest it on October 15th like the seed pack said? All it had on it was "Acer palmatum for 2019 season 10/15/17." Has anyone smoked this strain? I heard it was fiyah.
That looks like a nine poundah!

Are you sure it is 'Acer Palmatum'? Acers are a type of Japanese maple tree, they have very similar leaves to cannabis, but are not related to cannabis so won't produce any bud.

8d4bfa3597fc4e716bd46e491687bcd8.jpg

Nailed it! Yup that is either a self pollinated a. palmatus or an A. Palmatus x rubrum. Not sure if they can hydridise. We'll find out in a couple years as it matures lol. That was a joke, and this thread became a train wreck a while back ; ) go up a bit and look at that pic of the cutting in rockwool, under LED, with the odd possibly photoshopped lighting effects and tell me if you see it too... and my posts towards the end of p.1...

Last edited:
Haha, yes I see it... I am a little slow at the best of times. I had read and seen all of it but the brain cogs were not functioning or connecting in any way apparently o_O

I am a botanist and I have been doing some really heavy and dramatic experiments on my marijuana plants lately and using different methods to changing the plants genetics and by doing so most of my marijuana plants had changed its colors and also mutated with a very strong smell to. After that after altering there genetics and DNA the plant is growing really healthy and very strong!.

There are tons of safe methods to doing this DNA altercations but I wanna know what others would thing about a GMO DNA altered marijuana plants?

The plant pictured below is a Hawaiian Indica Mutant Hybrid #4456

View attachment 254100
What did you name that strain? Japanese maple?

Buddy’s been growing it for years and he can’t get it to bud.

Latest posts

Back