Wheres The Thc ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fRIENDinDEED

Reaction score
I ask this question because I felt a sort of omen come my way via word of mouth. A year or two ago I grew a plant for a friend. It grew fine, resinous and had the odor both sweet and stinky, but to smoke it was tragedy!!! There was nothing, as in no THC ! no high, no low. . nothin’!! now a week ago my brother came across a friend who he talked to about the plants and, the guy told my brother that when he tried to grow , they amounted to nothing as far as THC content. Once again another person who tried and once again no THC ! no high, no low. . nothin’!! this all seemed kind of “omenish” if you understand what I mean.

So I ask, what are the factors that could be involved in a plant ,of a viable strain and strong genetics not produce any quality results at all? I wanted to find out as many variables that could have an effect and negate them as best I can b4 another grow is attempted

why you got to post this in every forum section..???????? 1 post would of done fine!
:chuck:

More info on the grow? Did you let the plant mature? Are sure it was MJ and not Hemp?

I must say that I agree, much more info is needed here. But this is starting out sad isn't it ?
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Sorry ABOUT Tthe Delay

No No No, Its Not That They Were Hemp, These Were Nothern Lights Seeds And Nycd Seeds(from A Baggy).

And They Grew Out And Had No Kick!!! Theyhade The Crystals, The Amber Color, The Resin Out Put For Them And Everything, But They Were Viable Strains , And They Just Had No Kick

Now Since My Last Visit, I Have Found Out That Some People Acutally Have Bought Viable Strain Seeds And Even They Have GROWN To Be Nothing, Maybe Two Out Of A Bag Of Ten For Example Grew To HAVE Some Potency To Them Although They Were All Seeds From The Same Batch. . . . So My Question Now Is, Is That True, That You Can Buy Seeds And Its Still Some Sort Of . . . Crap Shoot?

Theres a crap shoot in regards to whether or not it will germinate and the sex of it. But, Potency or THC level isn't a hit or miss thing.

Sounds to me that impatience hurt ya. If you harvest too early or too late you'll get nothing. There is a specific window of harvest opprotunity.
You have to watch trichome color very carefully. around 7-8 weeks for Northern Lights. but I've never had a designer strain produce no THC. that is what sends a flag that it wasn't harvested at the right time. I've had type of high, and plant structure vary...but that is genetics.
Also light, nutrients play a crucial role in the development and potency of a plant.

No No No, Its Not That They Were Hemp, These Were Nothern Lights Seeds And Nycd Seeds(from A Baggy).

If they are bagseeds you will never know if they where cross pollinated with something, which could be anything. If outdoor grown could have been crossed with anything from haze to hemp.

Apart from this. Sounds to me as stated above the harvest window was out.

sounds like it wasn't dried or cured properly..
and harvested at the wrong time..

patience is a virtue

Latest posts

Back