Which Cali Connection seed should I order???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
I picked up some Larry Seeds last week. I just had some unexpected $$ dropped into my lap, and I was thinking of picking up another strain from cali connection. Of these 3 which one should I pull the trigger on. I can only choose one.
DeadHead OG
Chem Valley Kush
Or
Tahoe OG

I know, I know,
I am a Kush *****.

HomieHogleg

I have heard GREAT things of the Tahoe OG from yield to potency. I'm going to pick up some after my current run.

Tahoe....hvnt grown or smoked it but heard real good things. Kush ***** here as well....:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Tahoe....hvnt grown or smoked it but heard real good things. Kush ***** here as well....:D
Yeah,
I figured you were, just judging from your grow journal. :icon_smile:

I have gone off the deep end, in love with Kush varieties, over the last month. The Kush strains I have smoked have helped with the opiate withdrawals better than any other strains. Not to mention, that I have almost zero pain from my broken bones while medicated with the Kush strains. Really I have narrowed it to the Tahoe, and the Deadhead, which intrigues me since I spent 2 wonderful years following the Grateful Dead.

HomieHogleg

The same as everyone else, I've heard great things about the Tahoe but have never smoked it. I would venture to say you'll be happy with either.

I wanna do Tahoe so i would love to watch you do it first, LOL

I too am a Kush *****, if its all i ever smoked again i would be okay with that.

I got the deadhead og on my last order......... I'm planning on poping them soon.

I ran Tahoe and got a real good yielding pheno. 1 seed popped 1 female. Taste smell and potency wasn't really there. I've heard too many good things from other growers about how much they loved it. I've got a dozen more I'm going to run all at once in a few months.

Don't base your decision off my comments. Another member had a purple pheno and one that smelled like lemonheads. It's worth another run for me.

Well,
Call me an impulse buyer. I pulled the trigger on both. I also got Ogiesel OG as a freebie. Looks like I now have the motherload of Cali Connection beans coming.
Have a great week

HomieHogleg

HomieHogleg said:
Well,
Call me an impulse buyer. I pulled the trigger on both. I also got Ogiesel OG as a freebie. Looks like I now have the motherload of Cali Connection beans coming.
Have a great week

HomieHogleg

Very nice.....can't hve enough of swerves gear.

Hamster Lewis said:
Very nice.....can't hve enough of swerves gear.
While I have only seen others grows, I gotta agree. I will probably acquire a few more of their strains before I am done. The only one I have actually smoked, was the Blackwater, that my neighbor had, and it rocked my world. I am really looking forward to giving Larry a shot in my new tent. The others may have to wait until next year, or take some cuts for the summer outdoor grow. I can probably keep my veg/mother room going over the summer, but it is too hot for a flowering room. I use T5s in my mother/veg room.

Have a great weekend
HomieHogleg

I like the Tahoe a lot and have had a nice Keeper.. Im going to roll Larry(got it going now), Chem4OG,Corleone Kush this winter... I can vouch for Swerves Tahoe its excellent even if you get a more SFV leaning pheno..... Im stoked to run the Larry after seeing Hammy's killer Grows...... :D

Ryder said:
Im stoked to run the Larry after seeing Hammy's killer Grows...... :D

Everyone is :hubba: ... The man should be given a job to squeeze to the max all the strains ... :p

Latest posts

Back