white creatures in soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that_girl

Reaction score
they r too small to try to take a pick of them. they r only in one out of 11 pots. The pot they r in, vegged for a reeeally long time... it use to b a mom, but i had no space for her anymore and she is flowering now. i can only see them when i water... they come up to the surface and then go back in... the nice boys from a hydro store sold me this thing called EZ Wet and told to add when i flush at the end of the week... nothing... azatrol soil drench... nothing... the plant doesn't look like its suffering at all... But the aphids last time didn't look like much in the beginning either :eek:

sounds like root aphids ...Best of luck with this..I like to use DE..when battleing the pests in soil

:48:

DE is Diatomaceous Earth. I'm not sure if I spelled it right.

You sprinkle it on the top of the container and when the bugs come up they cut themselves to death. It is sharp. Wear a mask when using DE, it is hazardous to lungs.

Thanks THG, thanks Rosebud. I've heard DE is tricky to use. I water by hand from the top...

Yay!!! Thanks Multifarious!!! (and google) that's exactly what they r, springtales!! and apparently they even might b good for the plant.. (for once) who knew...

Latest posts

Back