white hairs turning amber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashplant420

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering hear my white hairs on my one girl are about 40 persent amber .i got a week left with her and most of the trichs are cloudy with the ones on my hairs are amber. should i let her go the week or is it time to do a chop

These are Trichomes.

You want them all coudy/cloudy mixed with amber.

2 trich ready.JPG

thats the thing my top buds look like they ready.. but bottom ones look like they still got time.

If you top part of the plant is ready, then it is ready.

Lots of us harvest in sections.

1/3 of the plant is harvested, the rest of the plant is left to mature and catch up, then another 1/3 taken then finally the bottom 1/3.

Do not take more than 1/3 at a time or the plant will go into shock ;)

:peace:

so you saying chop the top cola and others whitch are done. or just like you said top 1/3 so do it in 3 stages..

Yeah I had to do that with my first grow because I was using just a couple CFL's the king colas finished before the lower buds. So I chopped the Kolas off, tied up the lower stems straight up and gave them 2 more weeks to finish. gl.

Hippy is dead on. Trust yourself. In some strains the trichs don't turn amber and you can miss the harvest 'window' by waiting for that. It's just experience.

dont you got a 2 week window for harvest.... im goin to give her a couple more days im goin to trust the trichs.. she be on day 60 on valetines 58 to 65 day strain.

Latest posts

Back