White spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calikush420

Reaction score
After I sprayed my plants with nuit spray I noticed big white spots on the leaves
They look like water spots but the won't go away after I spray with regular water
Is this goin to cause nuit burn?

That sounds like sunburn from having the light on when you sprayed them. You have to be carefull about spraying when the lights are on as it makes water droplets that turn into magnifying glasses on the leaves which cooks out the chlorophyll in those spots. There's nothing you can do about it at this point. In the future, only spray them just about 30min to an hour before the lights come on, or after the lights go off, Or just turn off the lights for an hour after spraying them if you are under 24hrs vegging. :)

Ive never had spots from my lights after foiler feeding..and I keep my light right on them....I need to see a pic befor i can speculate what the issue is...but if was too shoot the dark.....Spider mites....would be first shot

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back