White Weed????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeyl

Reaction score
I wanted to know how people make white weed i herd Bleach, But im not sure. And i have also smoked this one weed that sent sparks into the air as u were toked up. :bong1:

sparks???? i dont think thats good. and bleach????i dont know about white weed...but if you wanted to kill someone......

well i know for a fact it was not laced. B/c i got the same high i always get so.........

Joeyl said:
I wanted to know how people make white weed i herd Bleach, But im not sure. And i have also smoked this one weed that sent sparks into the air as u were toked up. :bong1:
Are you talking about white strains like White Widow, White Rhino, and so on. I don't think people are bleaching the weed man it would kill ya. :eek: As far as smoking weed that sent sparks in the air sounds like some left over nutes that wern't flushed from the plant before harvest. Just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

people think it's bad *** when grass sparks because they think it is the THC popping and what not. In fact, the herb was not flushed long enough before harvest and it is the fertilizer causing that.

Joeyl do you even know what your talking about lol. Sometimes its the seeds that explode thoe.

Droster said:
Joeyl do you even know what your talking about lol. Sometimes its the seeds that explode thoe.
Damn Droster i forgot all about the seeds.

:confused: :confused: White exploding weed:confused: :confused: :confused:
What the heck are you guys smoking???
:rofl:

no kidding man, from the sounds of this mysterious white popping weed it sounds like the effects are good. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back