white widow and unknown strain grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmeraldBlitz

Reaction score
Ok i finally got my seeds!! I germed one white widow and 2 of a mystery seed... i hope they all germ :p

Well I decided I will do a micro grow. 6 plants to start. I put 3 more seeds into germ and the original 3 already cracked there shells. So at this point it will be 3 of the unknown strain and 3 ww. Soon I will hopefully have a grow room set up where ic an do full size plants but until then its micro all the way. Plus I will still have 7 ww seeds for that time and maybe clones.

For the micro grow I will do 12/12 from start. Its in a 30 gallon tub with 6 1600 lumen lights and 3 1750 lumen lights all cfl's. There is about a foot of clearance between the lights and the pot for the plants. I have a computer fan for airflow and we will see how this goes. Until i move into my new place which I will be able to do a normal grow this is my only option. I will post pictures later.

Sounds like you got your stuff planned out bro!
Good luck on the micro grow, And grow some frosty budzzz:aok:
Dro:cool2:

I need all the luck i can get :p

Trust me these buds will glisten :p well i hope so anyways

Thnx I need all the green mojo i can get :p

OK guys. The seeds are in soil :p The 6 seeds all germed one though only had a crack the white part didn't come out but I decided to plant them all. I'll post pics as soon as they break through the surface. I figure before that all ya be seeing is dirt if i took any now!! But yea I can wait till I see them babies growing!

Latest posts

Back