White widow height

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAR.

Reaction score
What's the height of a hydro grown white widow? I guess another way to ask would be the height of a short plant and what height should you place your scrog set up, same for a medium height plant, and a tall plant? Thanks all

I grow in soil. I went straight into 12/12 and my plants got to about 3 feet. Not sure if it helps

It seems from your post that you feel WW is a short plant, which isn't my experience and I've grown more WW than anything else so far (could be the sketchy strain I've got). I've taken WWs up to nearly 4' indoors in soil, but I do it differently now and it barely gets over 2'.;)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=153101&d=1266852154

I know this isn't answering your SCROG questions, though. If you're SGROG-ing, and you wanna keep them short as possible, go straight to 12/12 like Hydro does.

Good luck.

no matter what strain u grow u can take it high or low depend on tehnique. shoert plant is up to 2 ft .

It all depends on when you flip your light to 12/12 as to how tall they will get. I've not grown WW but there are so many different varieties of it out there now, joe blows WW may not be the same as yours. As far as how much it will stretch after the flip, you'll probably have to grow one out to find out. This is always the problem with growing new strains...you don't know what to expect. After you've grown it a few times you'll have it down to a science.

Gotcha. I was wanting to try Hemp godness's scrog method, and prebuild the pvc chicken wire set up she describes. I was guessing if it can top out at 3' build the scrog at 2' above plant base(pot), for a more fuller ww. You know I guess it really doesnt matter, as soon as she stretches just place the scrog and let it behind the top cola over so all the others will try and play catch up to give the fuller ww.

I know what yer saying...I like an even canopy to!

you could make it adjustable. Put a smaller size tubing in your down riggers/struts whatever you want to call them. Have like 1" with a 7/8 inside it that you can slide up and down. You could drill a couple holes and insert a set screw so it doesn't move on ya...am I makeing any sense? I'd draw ya a picture but I don't know how on the comp...lol

Let me know if you want me to clarify more...I know my idea would work but I don't know if I'm explaining myself well enough.

Thanks legal thats a good idea, that made perfect since. Just so happen to have some pvc laying around.

Latest posts

Back