white widow,Himalayan Gold ,Super Silver Haze ,first propper grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swiftgt said:
thought it may be time for a pic update!:hubba:
all going well so far, sativa shave at least 3 weeks togo maybe more,
trichs looks 50% cloudy
seedlings aew about 5weeks old now and fast aproching cloning time!

Hey SGT, what an operation you have going on! Been a while since I checked in on you, so many strains, so little time! Haha, love your new avatar pic too - very clever! Is there any BigBud left?? ;)

Keep it up bro!

thanks motoman,
yea i have a few strains going on at the moment, but none of them are big enough to clone from yet!
ive been pinching them now and then and they have reacted to it very well, ive kept there height down and thicken'd there stem's up.
some of them will be ready to go out side soon enough,
i wanted more to put outside but i only have so much room,
yea that avatar pic is from today! i dont think i could smoke that much in a few hours!........maybe.

Ok... the server is finally letting me post it looks like... :)
Just wanted to say that 7 oz's from Bigbud is not too shabby...especially since you hve been doing like me and taking samples of the merchandise.....:D

I will hve to do you proud on my next grow and quite the variety of strains going... I look forward to your input on my selections. Pm to come tomorrow.. gettin late here and I hve work early in the am...peace..

oh buythe way... love the new avatar...

wow swift so successful. im uber jealous, hopefully i will do half as well as you did. btw your profile pic looks hella nice! haha.

hi guys
just hit the bong a few times now so super hi:)
now time for some pics

pic 1&2 are of my big bud....or whats left of it!
pics 3,4 and 5 are bud pics of my two sativas, looking good!
pics 6 and 7 are pics of how crazy these babys try to grow, they just keep reaching!
pic 8 is of my dry a*s tubs def time for a watering!:eek:
pic9 is a bigbud clone in the cloner too long! with a crazy long tap root! very handy.
pic10 is of my tough love, i cracked the stem, d'oh!:rolleyes:
pic11 is a bigbud clone setteing in.
pic12 is of plastic i use to cover the pot tops to lower rh. seems to work.
hope you like them,

thanks guys for the nice comments,
its about time hamster i havent seen you over here in a while!
yea its fantastic getting high of your own supply!
looking forward to help you out!

100_1108.JPG

100_1113.JPG

100_1109.JPG

100_1118.JPG

100_1120.JPG

100_1110.JPG

100_1112.JPG

100_1116.JPG

100_1128.JPG

100_1125.JPG

100_1121.JPG

100_1114.JPG

Eyup fella, how long that clone been in cloner its got loads of growth lol,
i split the stem on one and it was fine, stronger i think.
Poor big bud lol

yea i pinched the stems of all my plants and it works wonders and keeps height down,
that clone was in there for alittle over a month i think!
i know poor bigbud, a shadow of her former self!

Holy crap Swift....what did you cut big bud down with??? An axe? Ouch...lol
And yeah those Sat's look like they cld grow to 10-12 feet easy...
Glad the remnants of Big Bud are treating you right...:)

I pm'd you my list for my next grow...thanks for the help

yea poor bigbud!
i had to cut it down with a small drylining saw!
i found little pollen sacks dotted around whats left of my bigbud,
but no pollon was being produced,strange,
also it looks like its trying to re flower, loads of the pitcil's wilted away and new ones have taken there place, havent seen that one before!
as for the sativas yea fairly crazy growers!
i got a new blower box/extractor today, its 30w, so fairly powerfull for its size!
ive been getting temps of 31-33c lately so i need to cool the room more!
ive taken cuttings of a few of my plants in veg, and put the cuttings into my bubble cloner and put theat into my flower room!
so hopfully they will take hold and show sex in a few weeks,
some of my plants still are'nt big enough to take cuttings though!

Newbud said:
Pollen??? Hermi???????????????? :(

like i said there was pollen sacks but no pollen in them!
i think the plant got stressed when i cut 95% of it away, i know i would be
if it happened to me!
i dont think its a herme though,just sensitive to lack of light and harvesting!

Hehehe god i hope no-one reads that there will be hell lol.
I can hear them argueing already lol
POLLEN SACKS, HERMI!!!!!!!! CHOP IT, KILL IT, BURN IT

Yeah i reckon most people be pretty stressed if you chopped em down to there knee caps in stages lol

those stocks on that big bud are just insane. I can't get over how much it looks like a small tree. :eek: :D

ha yea it was fairly thick alright!
i think it got that size due to the size of the tub and the veg time,(6 months)
well ill be keeping that bigbud pheno in mother form, as im so happy with it!
might even cross it with somthing, maybe blue budda.

hay guys
i was talking to a guy who wants to try out some rhizobacteria-enriched biologically-activated soil,
i am going to grow 4-6 plants 2 with this soil and 2-4 normaly,
ill start a new g.j when the time comes but it should be some intresting stuff!
heres some info about biologically-activated soil,

...markedly increased growth rates (more crops per year for the indoor grower)

...shorter seed-to-maturity times (the high biological availability of nutrients increases plant BMR: basal metabolic rate)

...significantly higher biomass yields (bigger, healthier, more resilient plants): 30% extra growth is not uncommon

...exceptional phytochemical yields: especially as it relates to the more complex phytochemicals such as lycopene yields in regular tomatoes. same could apply to the various cannibinoids (THC; CBD; CBN; THVC; CBC and CBL)
Organic crops grown with a suitably tailored engineered soil often boast many, many times the phytochemical yield of similar intensively grown (fertiliser) crops, sometimes twenty or more times the regular, conventional yield. Although I do not know what effect (if any) this increased yield might have on the ratio of cannibinoids.
it offers the seedlings many times the normal level of soil nutrients WITHOUT the threat of “nutrient burn” (there is no fertiliser added to my soil.

should be an intrsting experiment, ill be keeping all the results as fair and Scientific as possable,
it may be the soil of the future!

Almost sounds to good to be true. Should be interesting to see your GJ though. I'll keep an eye out for that one.

swiftgt said:
hay guys
i was talking to a guy who wants to try out some rhizobacteria-enriched biologically-activated soil,
i am going to grow 4-6 plants 2 with this soil and 2-4 normaly,
ill start a new g.j when the time comes but it should be some intresting stuff!
heres some info about biologically-activated soil,

...markedly increased growth rates (more crops per year for the indoor grower)

...shorter seed-to-maturity times (the high biological availability of nutrients increases plant BMR: basal metabolic rate)

...significantly higher biomass yields (bigger, healthier, more resilient plants): 30% extra growth is not uncommon

...exceptional phytochemical yields: especially as it relates to the more complex phytochemicals such as lycopene yields in regular tomatoes. same could apply to the various cannibinoids (THC; CBD; CBN; THVC; CBC and CBL)
Organic crops grown with a suitably tailored engineered soil often boast many, many times the phytochemical yield of similar intensively grown (fertiliser) crops, sometimes twenty or more times the regular, conventional yield. Although I do not know what effect (if any) this increased yield might have on the ratio of cannibinoids.
it offers the seedlings many times the normal level of soil nutrients WITHOUT the threat of “nutrient burn” (there is no fertiliser added to my soil.

should be an intrsting experiment, ill be keeping all the results as fair and Scientific as possable,
it may be the soil of the future!

swiftgt said:
ha yea it was fairly thick alright!
i think it got that size due to the size of the tub and the veg time,(6 months)
well ill be keeping that bigbud pheno in mother form, as im so happy with it!
might even cross it with somthing, maybe blue budda.

wow, I didn't realize that you vegged them for 6 months. :eek: That's an old plant.

Speaking of getting a good pheno, A buddy of mine is going to be hooking me up for free with 2 or 3 OG Kush clones in about a week. :D

lordhighlama said:
Almost sounds to good to be true. Should be interesting to see your GJ though. I'll keep an eye out for that one.

yea i thought that too, but after abit of reading up,
it seems like it deff does work and it works well, the only reason you might not have heard of it is, due to the cost of the enriched soil to produce!

yep the bigbud was real old!i think ill be veging for a max of 3months from now on!
good to hear your getting some new clones!
og kush eh, very nice,
how are your new lot comming on? any more cat attacks?:D

ok so heres a pic up date!
pic 1 is of my cuttings
pic 2 is of my new even more powerful extractor fan! it uses 30w
pic 3 is of my sativa bud, starting to fill out, its nice and greesy with trichs!
pics 4 and 5 are of my veggen plants all doing good, bubbelish and sk x haze are the fastest growers, all of them are Muscley bast*rds!
pic 6 is of my kc brains kc 36, its a nice grower so far,:)
im happy so far with my progress,
im using nearly 100% of my veg space and 50% of my flower space,
so i could do with some plants that are ready!
but ill have to wait untill the cuttings flower untill i can really start!
keep it real!

SGT

100_1129.JPG

100_1130.JPG

100_1131.JPG

100_1132.JPG

100_1133.JPG

100_1134.JPG

Latest posts

Back