white widow,Himalayan Gold ,Super Silver Haze ,first propper grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys

the pheno turned out to be real nice thanks pothead,
and im real glad i cloned it a few times! i have 3 mother clones of it,
yea the germ rate on those seeds was real bad, maybe 1 in 8 would sprout and i got 2 out of 6 fems out of them!:doh:

hay lama heres some tasty virtual bigbud to get you back, :bong1::aok:
yea that main stem was nice and thick alright i had to use a saw to cut through it! and there is a 10mm hole down the stalk!looks crazy!

thanks hazeme im glad you like them!:D

hay moto, yea its great feeling to know you have compleated a harvest with sucess,im sure you'll know all about it soon enough!:hubba:

thanks for stopping by gwtw,

all i can say is i wish i could share some of this fine bud with all of you guys!
and thanks for all the nice comments!:)
now its take to take a deep toke of some quickdryed bud,
but before i get too :stoned: ill post some pics for you guys
enjoy!:D :aok:

100_1024.JPG

100_1025.JPG

100_1031.JPG

100_1033.JPG

100_1035.JPG

100_1037.JPG

100_1043.JPG

100_1044.JPG

looking great GG, really.
haha so your using that small bong as what
kinda a bigger dyi ashcatcher slash pre-cooler?
great man ttyl :ciao:

thedonofchronic said:
looking great GG, really.
haha so your using that small bong as what
kinda a bigger dyi ashcatcher slash pre-cooler?
great man ttyl :ciao:

thanks tdoc!
yea im using it as a precooler and an ash catcher, i also have made some defuser's to cool the smoke,
its nice and smooth to smoke with cold water and ice in it!:hubba:

hi jbonez
yea it looks good eh!
so far all i ahve had to smoke was quick dryed, so i cant judge it properly yet,
but so far its smooth and sweet and tasty!

Dude, great job!!! Always a nice feeling pulling off a harvest like that! that's a damn big plant!

63% rh wow thats sure to cause budrot/mold swift best bet is to leave extraction on 24/7 even at the cost of room lights off temps going down more than needed esp nearing the end of flowering this is essential max rh i would ever have in flowering esp lights off would be 35-40% max..

lesson learnt do better next time i expect look great btw.

do not spray neem ever it stinks is greasy and near impossible to get off the leaves yet alone the buds.

vile stuff should be banned you would be better chopping if issues with mold at this stage.

you say you cannot get rh lower do you not have an inline fan for extraction man if so just make a/some bigger holes for air intake into the room and rh will drop esp if you pull air from outside the house.

unreal and they only call it big bud ! "NEWS FLASH" those buds need a new name man somthin like HUMUNGUS GT special.. sits nicely wow cuz ! swift good times (comin your way) great grow BIG BUDDA !

hay guys,
thanks for all the kind words!

yea occg it was nice n big,but i did have it going for quite a while in a 6.6gal (u.s gallon) tub!

thanks again hazeme!

uk420man,
i think you didnt finish reading through my g.j,:rolleyes: i had rh problems a while ago:D
thanks for the heads up about the neem oil, i used milk and added extra fans and extractors, and it sorted out the problem:)

hay newbud, yea as doon as it drys i will!
it seems like im allways waiting in this growing game, why cant the plants wait on me!

hay purplephazes, thanks i was surprised how good this bigbud pheno was, and i now have 4 rooted mothers now,
im thinking about crossing in with one of my bubblish or maybe ak48's
what ever i do, ill be keeping this bigbud going for a while! its about the best one ive seen in about 20 or so bigbud's seeds ive grown.:hubba:

anyway i thought id put up a few pics of my two sativa strains, and veg plants for you guys to feast your eyes on;)

100_1048.JPG

100_1050.JPG

100_1051.JPG

100_1052.JPG

100_1054.JPG

100_1060.JPG

100_1061.JPG

100_1062.JPG

Very nice swift! If you can get a higher THC from a Big Bud pheno, you are on to something special. Keep up the good work. I haven't tried it personally, just going by rumors about it.

hi benny
yea i heard that this bigbud strain makes about 15-20% thc,
id like to cross it with my best Bubbelicious, ak48 and white rhino,
i think this bigbud with some nice high level thc genes will kick a*s,
just have to find the right one to cross it with!
as for the strenght of the bigbud to smoke, it tastes quite strong, i was kinda surprised myself!
ive made loads of oil from all the smiley shake pictured above!
sooooooooooo stoned:stoned: :D
thanks stonedrone, im very hapy with the results alright!:)

:eek: What a bountiful harvest! Very good work swift. I'm sure all that fruit will last you a while :cool: . What's your method for making oil? Congrats again on the bountiful harvest swift. It would be very interesting to see you cross big bud and any other strain you got going. Keep up the excellent work man! :bong:

hi mental

thanks for the nice comments!
how did you get on with your search?
as you requested my method of making honey oil,

i extract honey oil with butain at the end of every grow,
using the budtrimmings and small leaves near the buds,
works great every time,:D
and it doesnt have to be dangerous!
start with about a foot long piece of pcv 1/2 plumming pipe
get two silicon nossels(pics below)
some coffiee filter paper
refined butain gas the best you can get (do not use camping gas its too impure)
some insulation tape

get the tube put some filter paper between the nossel and pipe, then push the nossel on hard onto the pipe trapping the paper
tape up the join nice, if you strech the tape as you put it on it works alittle better,
then get your dryed weed trimmings grind them up and fill the tube up nearly to the top but dont pack it too tight,
put the other nossel on the other end, tape it up
and your nearly ready to go,
DO THIS OUTSIDE!
cant say i didnt warn you,
but doing this outside makes it very safe
get a bowl to catch your oil,(one that will be easy to get the oil out of!)
put a cotton glove on and a plastic grove over it,
put your finger over one end blocking the hole
and put the gas can nossel into the top nossel and
spray the gas in while still blocking the exit hole,
let the pressure build up abit
not too much though,
and then let your finger off the exit hole slowly to control the flow of golden honey oil,
do this process 2 or 3 times untill the colour of the liquid gas comming out is clear,
use warm water to evap the gas,
and collect the oil into a small glass vile
i use one of those free perfume tester viles
clean it out well though!
and when your finished all that hard work!,
its time to put a few drops on some weed put it in your bong
and its blast off!!
so to conclude
its safe, its easy, its cheap,and it gets you very very stoned
and best of all if you are using shake, your getting stoned from somthing you where going to throw away!
but saying that the better the weed you put in the better the oil you get out!

so tips

1 control the flow of gas exiting the tube carefully,dont want to waste any!
2 be carefull not to freeze your hand use gloves!
3 the better in the better out!
4 the higher the gas pressure you can get inside the extraction tube the better it will work,

this is only my quick home made model , mk1!
i used to have a stainless 1" steal tube with a valve on one end and a plastic push fit end cap with a hole in it at the other end,
you can pick these up easyly at a plumbing supply store, and its gona be cheaper then a hardware store!

i would recommend every one try this method but remember the golden rule,,,, do this outside!:D

and get back to me with what you think and if you have any problems,

heres some pics of the bits, and my 420 scope!

100_1063.JPG

100_1064.JPG

100_1065.JPG

uk420maan said:
63% rh wow thats sure to cause budrot/mold swift best bet is to leave extraction on 24/7 even at the cost of room lights off temps going down more than needed esp nearing the end of flowering this is essential max rh i would ever have in flowering esp lights off would be 35-40% max..

lesson learnt do better next time i expect look great btw.

do not spray neem ever it stinks is greasy and near impossible to get off the leaves yet alone the buds.

vile stuff should be banned you would be better chopping if issues with mold at this stage.

you say you cannot get rh lower do you not have an inline fan for extraction man if so just make a/some bigger holes for air intake into the room and rh will drop esp if you pull air from outside the house.

sorry, but 63% humidity and good ventilation is an "anti-mold" environment, so long as temps are relatively cool and ventilation is adequate.

I dry in 60-70% RH, and have zero problems.

JB

Personally, i think necrotic leaves retracting to the innerds of the buds cause the most problems.

Yo swift, you gotta do a better diy for making oil, i want in!

thanks jbonez but i think uk420man didnt read all of my g.j before he posterd that, as i did'nt say what my r.h for my drying room was!
its about 55% 15c and it has ventilation in the form of a draft!

JBonez said:
dang, i didnt think bigbud would look that good, in comparison to connoisseur bud, how is the smoke?

it gets a bad rap because its one of the most commercial strains out there. like with the M39, Top44, B52, Critical Mass, ect. but the growers who are mass producing the weed for sales usually tend to overfeed them cut way early and bag it wet.
so when its grown proper it can be some very good smoke. :hubba:
Big Bud is actually (Skunk#1 x Afghani) so genetically speaking its a great mix.:cool:

Latest posts

Back