White Widow, only 3 half weeks left!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul1976boro

Reaction score
My babies are looking mighty fine, looking forward to the session!
Only 3 half weeks to go and then blast off. Just changed them from a make shift wardrobe and put them in a small grow tent. Lets hope it makes a difference with the yeild. No light escaping so maybe bigger buds !!!

Any ideas what to expect from 2 decent size plants?

it is my first grow so not sure what to expect. I also have one small plant that has grew not uniform to the other two but has grew on a slant and has created 3 main colas so it would be intresting to see what happens, this one is going to take a while longer.

DSC00580-1.JPG

nice grow , what you got those under if you don't mind me asking?

Hello mate, thanks for your post, all i have them under is a 250w hps light. I have used hesi nutrients and have just upgareded to a tent.

Capone said:
TRADE?? jk nice man

Hello mate thanks for your reply, not sure what you meant by trade. But i have an idea no cannabis to sell here, i am purely a personal smoke man:bongin:

paul1976boro said:
Hello mate thanks for your reply, not sure what you meant by trade. But i have an idea no cannabis to sell here, i am purely a personal smoke man:bongin:

Good for you man. Same here.

where did you get your seeds from if you dont mind me asking ???? They look very good

They were purchased from Dutch Passion, they are coming on leaps and bounds now!

Latest posts

Back