White Widow question ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
hi friends, i was a heavy smoker in the 70's (high school days) and i really dont know the strains we smoked back then, but i remember it would make us laugh a lot, and feel out of this world !
I quit for about 20 yrs and started back about 3 yr ago. Back then no internet and seems we never heard of strain names, just smoked what was good.
It amazes me of how many different strains there are now.
Seems i cant never find any strains today that will take me back to my old school days.

ive asked myself,"is it where im older, burnt out, or havent found the correct strain.?? Seems everything i smoke now just makes me feel tired, sleepy, or lazy feeling.
smoked some last yr. would put me in a state of deep wonderful thoughts. this i liked, dont know what strain it was.

So ive read a lot about WW. Those who have tried it, is this what i need ?
Hows the yield, bud size and tightness growed outdoors on WW ?

Ive read a lot on indoor/outdoor strains and some seedbanks state WW is indoor and some state its outdoor, how do the seedbanks decide this ?
Can an indoor strain grow as well outdoors ?
Thnks to all and thnks for this board as i have learned so much from you all !!

We must be close to the same age. To answer part of your question, you had a much easier life in the '70's. No cares in the world. The biggest thing you had to worry about was passing a test in school or where you were going that weekend. Most of us were smiling and laughing all the time anyway, but then you smoke a good "J" and it just amplified that feeling. All you had to do was look at one of your buddies and you would crack up laughing. I really miss those days too, but times have changed.

They were all sativas then. Try to find some smoke before trying the seeds...look for:
C99
train wreck
kali mist
haze of all kinds but imo mr nice mango haze
jack herer
just a few to get you started. Best of luck ;)

Maui waui, acapulco gold, cheese,and any skunk should take ya back!

I saw a panama red/ c99 for sale the otherday....sounds like your definately looking for the sativa high! Umbra and chef gave ya some good choices. There are still alot of the 70's type smokes avaliable...you just have to look around and do some research....the Big Book of Buds series, or the Cannabible series of books will show you different strains with a breif description of each...or just surf the net...looking for sativa strains...good luck!

REbel - coming from the same place and time. Most of the mj these days is way more potent than anything we used to score in bagged distribution. That said, I find WW to be a very "up" high that definitely gets me snickering at just about anything. My white widow grow produced great yields indoors, but I need to bend the girls due to height limitations in my tent. Well worth the effort though.

Thanks all, thru reading i had thought of sativas. since my suppliers wont grow it due to longer flowering time, its hard to find good sativa smoke in my area.

The C99 is done in the same time as an indica....for real 55-60 days...super high me!

Latest posts

Back