whiz test for P.O.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yimmy capone

Ya Boy
Reaction score
I just got put on probation. haven't stoped yet. but now i'm down to 16 days til my piss test. I'm a 29yrs male weigh 150lbs 6' now fat just muscles. i think my problem is i never ever drink water i only eat meats never veggies unless you count mcdonald fries. and i drink a case of mountian dew a day. i smoke every day only hi-grade about every 2 hrs a nice fat joint with my gf only. i think my body fat is only 6-9%. i am very active but i hardly ever sweat. how long you think it will get out to pass the test.

godspeedsuckah said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

maybe 16 days and 1 hour...
Hi big boy, it doesn't matter, with that diet you're going to die soon anyway...hmmmm, no body fat - I wouldn't mind a test to see if you work OK... :p
Smoking that much - at least 30 days for real by the way.

It is really hard to say. I passed one once with only a week of not smoking, however i have heard of people failing and have been clean for 30 days.

The New Girl said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

maybe 16 days and 1 hour...
Hi big boy, it doesn't matter, with that diet you're going to die soon anyway...hmmmm, no body fat - I wouldn't mind a test to see if you work OK... :p
Smoking that much - at least 30 days for real by the way.

;)

actullay i'm very healthy. i don't know if my body fat percent was right. i play basketball alot. yeah people do think i would be unhealthy but i'm not. doctors don't understand how i keep going but they can't find nothing wrong with me. i don't ever get sick i never run out of energy oh yeah i only sleep about 4 hrs. i personnaly think water is bad seening how alot of bacteria comes from water. oh by the way my brother is a scientist so don't argue the facts. thats his field is bacteria and viruses.

(17 days) is that you trying to be funny godspeedsuckah
lets not try to insult my intelligence since i am considered on the genuis side

Oh i just seen your a hillbilly under your name now i see how smart you are(smartass)

yimmy capone said:
(17 days) is that you trying to be funny godspeedsuckah
lets not try to insult my intelligence since i am considered on the genuis side
Oh i just seen your a hillbilly under your name now i see how smart you are(smartass)

LOL, good luck with your test pal. Let us know if you pass or not.

Now now, lets not turn into a colossal A** here Yimmy, godspeedsuckah was just making a joke..

Just ignore your paranoia about water, drink a lot, and do a lot of exercise.

You know, theres always a "search" tool just in case. Just an idea.

Good luck bro, hope ya pass.

I don't know if it helps or not but my doctor told me one time that lime and / or lemons in your water do help with cleaning you out. I love my doc ;) The reason being is that they are a natural diuretic.

Latest posts

Back