Who has the Hightest Post count??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of interesting stuff I have learned about the site today. 2153/4871 members have 0 posts. Thats a little over 44%.

Only 37 members have atleast 500 posts.

Only 207 members have atleast 100 posts.

how long has this site been operating? i like it.. its a very good forum.. :D

MarP joined Jan. 19th 2005, so I'm guessing around that time.

Yeah, that's some pretty cool facts man. I didn't think it was that low.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Haha! that or others don't post ENOUGH lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i'm with you sticky, we have thes ame post count if you include this haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

well those nightly chats
have brought my post up to
almost 200 so i propally move
up in rank haha

haha yeah, they do add quite a bit on. Oh well though, my goal isn't posts. It's to enjoy the site which i totally do lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
haha yeah, they do add quite a bit on. Oh well though, my goal isn't posts. It's to enjoy the site which i totally do lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i agree:D

I joined not too long ago, and have grown to like this site very much. Definetely a cool place to chat with people like me that get high all the time.

Oh and about the post count, The Brothers Grunt deffinetely beats everyone. He has like 6000+. I VOTE TBG!

haha, well i joined the site 5-5-07. I posted for a few days (just getting to know the site) andi left for a month. Got back marijuana passion i believe june 19th. so 6 days plus the 19th of june till now is what got me the posts i have.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
haha, well i joined the site 5-5-07. I posted for a few days (just getting to know the site) andi left for a month. Got back marijuana passion i believe june 19th. so 6 days plus the 19th of june till now is what got me the posts i have.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

nice Dewayne i joined 6-29-07 so ive been
here for a week:D

SmokinMom said:
My goal is to catch TBG. :D But give me a year. ;)

nice goal mom;)
if i have any goals it
would be to be on the
1st page of the highest
posters i doubt i could
ever get more than 3,000:D

take care peace

well it doesn't take much to get to the first page of highest posters. What is it like 400 or a little more? haha. And 5-29 is more than a week man lol. You mean 6-29??

~Burn One~
Dewayne

hahah ya thats what i meant dewayne
i was lookin at urs and then messed
up hahaha sorry bout that

lol it's not a problem bro. i'm number 21 after say 3 weeks of posting. Not many high posters on here to be honest, but still a greeeeeeeat forum.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back