why are my plants turning yellow wile budding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf4life181

Reaction score
:eek: These girls have beenbudding sence december first and they seem to have a bunch of yellow leaves. The places where flowers have formed still look green and nice. The buds also seem small? Is this normal?

how much will i yield per plant. I think my plants have a lil more yellow leaves is that gonna make the buzzz shitier?

I thought the same thing but Yellowing occurs during flower from what Ive been told. Check out some of my posts on this. Do a search under my name and you will see pictures of my plant on a post.

It is my oppion that yellowing of leaves is quite normal. I have seen when i flower that by the end of the first month the lower fan leaves yellow first, then make there way up. I am an avid gardener and i am sure that this is because the fan leaves are the energy source for the buds. Thats why the bud leaves stay green. If it's yellowing fast it could be a nut problem... but if they are only the large fan leaves, and begin from the bottom...your ok.

marijuana mike said:
i am sure that this is because the fan leaves are the energy source for the buds. Thats why the bud leaves stay green. If it's yellowing fast it could be a nut problem... but if they are only the large fan leaves, and begin from the bottom...your ok.

You got it mike! Yellowing is 100% expected. Some plants lose almost all of their fan leaves by harvest.

Latest posts

Back