Wierd buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kgrow

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to growing in fact this is my first grow. My plant is showing its into flowering, strain is magic melons from Humboldt seeds autoflower -feminized . Using sensi bloom a and b for nutrients along with overdrive and flawless finish towards the end, growing in a soil medium, in a green house outside.Anyways I've asked a few friends who grow about this swirly bud formation and little yellow flowers and they found it to be unusual. The lower buds on the plant look more normal. No nodes on the plant at all to say it was herm or male. Was hoping someone here new what's going on or if this is a normal?

Attachments

• IMG_20210728_090755.jpg
    IMG_20210728_090755.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 48
Duplicate post?

That plant looks ok to me except there are no fan leaves which if you are harvesting or near harvest it’s all good.

I call this type of growth cannabis genome helix , like the human dna helix.

CA189BF1-D64A-48AD-8520-45DEACBFFA30.jpeg

Duplicate post?

That plant looks ok to me except there are no fan leaves which if you are harvesting or near harvest it’s all good.

I call this type of growth cannabis genome helix , like the human dna helix.

View attachment 276289
Are those nanners that opened into flowers last ditch effort to pollenate itself?
As I look at it now I wonder if someone gave it The Jab

NO. Its Rag Sumpweed. Its not POT.

Are those nanners that opened into flowers last ditch effort to pollenate itself?
As I look at it now I wonder if someone gave it The Jab

Please educate me. What is The Jab? Been studying, but this a new one.

Got it now. Oh, brother!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for helping me diagnose this isn't a cannabis plant. I'm now taking it up with the lp of the seeds. I'm hoping they have good customer service.

Latest posts

Back