wierd leaf formation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tagametHB

Reaction score
I have an outdoor plant that was once a discarded clone. Its now a nice, thick, ready to burst beauty but today I noticed one little thing - eveery leaf is only three leaves? Every one - even the big ol' sun leaves - 3 blades each. Is this odd? It doesn't appear to be having any effect on the bud formation - she is getting thick and smelly. I just wondered if this happens to others....

is there 2 smaller leaves on the end of the big leaves? if so then its just the type of plant. i could be of more help if you can provide a pic. but if all is going well i see no problem. best of luck hope u get killa buds!

If the clone was from a flowering mother, then its normal. I have a few like that. They look deformed, but they will grow to be nice looking ladies.

tagametHB said:
I have an outdoor plant that was once a discarded clone. Its now a nice, thick, ready to burst beauty but today I noticed one little thing - eveery leaf is only three leaves? Every one - even the big ol' sun leaves - 3 blades each. Is this odd? It doesn't appear to be having any effect on the bud formation - she is getting thick and smelly. I just wondered if this happens to others....

I believe they call that duckfoot.

I thought duckfoot was a type of mj not a condition?

Latest posts

Back