Will a plant grow back from a half inch stem???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilbudd

Reaction score
ok guys my 2 week old plant was just stepped on by a deer:mad: it dies completely and all that remains is a half inch stem popping up from the ground. Will this grow back???

lilbudd said:
ok guys my 2 week old plant was just stepped on by a deer:mad: it dies completely and all that remains is a half inch stem popping up from the ground. Will this grow back???

It's very doubtful man. I would advise you to plant another and put some sort of protection around it.

alright thanks stoney bud... this is a disappointment it was the bigger of my two plants

it might but probably not i had my 2 week old plant a while ago get burnt all the way off expect a half inch stem cause my light fell on it and its been like 2 weeks and it gowing back normally i just set it outside and watered it and it grew back

Yeah I got one That was damaged by a deer. And it grew back But does your still have at least 2 small leaves. if so I'd say yeah it will grow back just feed it like ya normally do. it's going to take awhile but it might, then again it might not.

They just came and completely ate and uprooted one of my females and ate some of my the other one...both were about 3months old,they love the smell and the nuts.!

If it's got leaves it has achance, if not, forget it :)

Latest posts

Back