Will these lights get me started?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8t0thetop

Reaction score
so before I put my 8 plants under my 400w HPS cool tube I plan on buying 2x55w PHILIPS so it will be 110 Watts and 9600 lumens PL-L PHILIPS 840 is the model of the light does anyone know of this model or have any feedback? I see a place where I can get the 2 bulbs and the unit for 50 euro so doesnt seem bad

Do you have a link to the unit? It may be enough to start seedlings and veg for about 2 weeks before they out grow the light.

hXXp://cgi.ebay.fr/Kit-Turbo-Neon-2x55w-PHILIPS-HPS-ecolite-envirolite_W0QQitemZ270309345147QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFR_YO_MaisonJardin_EclairageLumiere_EclairageLampe?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116#ebayphotohosting

is a link to the unit

They will be fine for starting seeds and clones. If you are just doing 8 plants you can veg them under that unit till they are about 12 inches.

thanks man im really trying to get this right the first time around or should I reword that im trying to have the LEAST amount of problems as possible so Im gonna buy that light this week I guess and you think I dont even need to start to use my HPS until they are at least 12 inches tall? and since they are FLU I can put them very close to the plants as well?

Latest posts

Back