Will this be enough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastersativa

Reaction score
Do you guys think that this would be enough for one plant?

sorry bout the edit, there was some bad info copied on it,lol. anyways it is a 70 watt hps light fixture for 53 bucks.
When I get my setup going I will only be flowering one while vegging another. I just want to keep enough for me around, and keep the dealers broke also:hubba: . Thanks for the help and keep em bloomin.

Sorrybout that oneto, shoulda mentioned that the site didnt give that info. I was hopin maybe someone else has seen this one and would know. Again sorry and thanks for the help.

clever_intuition said:
How many Lumes does a 70 watt HPS give?

About 6000, enough for a 1x1 grow area.
Its ok for one plant if its not too big.

Well, my funding has pretty much been stopped so i dunno what to do. I am still gonna try and get that hps, but if i cannot, will i be able to finish her with just my cfl's? I have read that some people have but not with great results. I dunno, hopefully i can squeeze the blood from a turnip and get at least that little hps. Thanx again guys for the help. Also how can i tell if a bulb is cool white or warm white? I am thinking that 2700k would be warm and 500k would be cool, am I Close on that?

Well imma go for it with the flouros anyway. I have all warm white 2700k bulbs and im running six of em. So i have 10200 lumens on just one lady. Started her 12/12 last night, so wish her well, ty.

Latest posts

Back