Will this set-up work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tito13

Reaction score
Hi, i wanted to move my 3 week old from the window to my closet.
Im planning on having 2 little ones under this lite, i got this lite at HomeDepot, is it OK? I put my hand under it about 6 inches and it feels like the sun is hitting me in a 90F heat. WHat kind of lite is this ?(see attachment). And 3rd, how far down should i put the plant under the lite? Do i have it ok in that picture?

Bulb.jpg

Closet.jpg

Yea man your room looks great how big is your plant. Also about the light i think you need a diffrent one or get more of them, But ill get a diffrent one like flouresnt tubes or a MH/HPS light.

No man. That light is not going to work. Even though it says plant light it is little more than an incandescent bulb with some blue paint on the lense. That light is worthless... WORTHLESS

I would suggest doing some reading in the FAQ"s and a good grow guide. That lamp isn't going to do anything. Remember this hobby isn't cheap by any means. And you get what you put into it.

Yea wakenbake i wasent too sure about the light but now i remeber someone tellin me that those "plant lights" are no good.

Latest posts

Back