Will tomatoes under 12/12 Veg, Flower, and Fruit??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Notice on mine indoor tomato's grow that the flowers are fallen off and DON"T know why ?
any help?

They are probably about to fruit. I'm not sure though but that is how some fruiting/flowering plants reacts to pre-harvest. I'm not at that point right now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry if this is an old thread but it's funny!

Yes you can grow tomato plants along with tons of other plants in your growroom but they will not fruit unless you have carriers (bees are the best) or self-polination. There has to be some form of pollination to produce a fruit.

No you cannot crossbreed cannabis with tomatoes. They have also tried this with hops, potatoes, turnip and many many others, all ending in failure. They have also tried to use grafting with these plants as well without any luck.

:fly: Mal C :fly:

4u2sm0ke said:
I tried to google " Tomato passion " as well a while back...but that was in a fun thread..lol

Good luck with this...keep us posted

take care and be safe

i was serchin the forums bout tomatoes and noticed slomo had a thread bout tomatoes goin and 4u a while bak here mentioned somethin bout a tomato passion lol existed. well i think heres somethin pretty darn close to MP but for tomaters for any it might interest.. i been readin on here now an then lately hxxp://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/tomato/

zipflip said:
i was serchin the forums bout tomatoes and noticed slomo had a thread bout tomatoes goin and 4u a while bak here mentioned somethin bout a tomato passion lol existed. well i think heres somethin pretty darn close to MP but for tomaters for any it might interest.. i been readin on here now an then lately hxxp://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/tomato/

:aok:

I gotta find the Pic of my THC tomato plant :giggle: thanks for pulling it back up Zip..and for the record. when these are done indoor they have to be pollenated by hand:ciao:

4u is right. You have to tickle their tonsils a bit with a small paintbrush to pollinate the mater flowers indoors. I have some mixed in with my starts, too. I grow heirlooms and cherry tomatoes. Got 35 to plant outside in a month. I plan on keeping a sungold cherry mater going indefinitely inside once my room gets done. Good for bonus points with the wifey in the winter.
Edit: if you want to find tomato growers who are as anal about maters as we are about bud, look up tomatoville. There are some serious growers out there and egos to match. You've been warned. A friendlier site is Idigmygarden forum, sponsored by Baker Creek Seeds. Nice bunch of folks there.

i dubt i'll be groing them indoors this year but outdoors more. aint got any garden space outside so im gonna take this huge old wooden crate type box i got and im a use it for my toms i think and keep on my deck use it as a flower bed. its 2.5 ft tall and 5 ft long and 2.5 ft wide- maybe 3 tom plants or more?. and i wanna try some green peppers. MMMMMMMMMM
i got a small patch outside where the people who owned hose before me had few flower garden beds where im a put some radishes and strawberries too.
now this is just my plan. still in my head but if all goes well i'll be doin my outdoor vegies this year.
last time i tried growin any vegies outside here i got jacked my bunch neighborhood kids. it happens to alot of gardens round this town. and these punks only smash the toms etc round town is all. dam kids.

4U<<<<< did u find ya THC tom pic? :) i remember readin papabeaches old thread sometime last year botut hese thc toms too.

zipflip said:
i dubt i'll be groing them indoors this year but outdoors more. aint got any garden space outside so im gonna take this huge old wooden crate type box i got and im a use it for my toms i think and keep on my deck use it as a flower bed. its 2.5 ft tall and 5 ft long and 2.5 ft wide- maybe 3 tom plants or more?. and i wanna try some green peppers. MMMMMMMMMM
i got a small patch outside where the people who owned hose before me had few flower garden beds where im a put some radishes and strawberries too.
now this is just my plan. still in my head but if all goes well i'll be doin my outdoor vegies this year.
last time i tried growin any vegies outside here i got jacked my bunch neighborhood kids. it happens to alot of gardens round this town. and these punks only smash the toms etc round town is all. dam kids.

4U<<<<< did u find ya THC tom pic? :) i remember readin papabeaches old thread sometime last year botut hese thc toms too.

:rofl: no sorry..but it was Poppabeach1 and I was haveing fun...I took the Ladie I had in a container and hung cherry toms from her..made it look like THC toms..that barrel container is great...I am doing a lot of caged veggies..how about we do another Largest tomato contest? Ill PM..FlyingHigh..see if he wants to reup last summers contest..:hubba: ..going to be a great summer:bolt::bong:

if all goes as planned and i do get tomatoes goin ya can count me in.
im new to all this gardenin stuff but the idea and concept of it all seems very theraputic as well i ahvave ben told same by many. so since i become disabled i been tryin to get goin on a hobby this summer. other than just my MJ grow. n i figured i might give tomatoes an a few others a whirl as well.
it just sucks that ya cant put ya mj plants up in ya front yard and just let em be full an beutiful like rest garden plants. i'd give anythin to at least live out in the country. hell if i had any land i'd have MJ plants like one here one there an one over there .... come harvest it be like a treasure hunt lol.
i'm gonna have to buy some started plants tho. i aint got no room in my mj grow for anythi else watsoever lol.
i'll keep ya posted on it all. i might be gettin to town this weekend an if i do i'll prollly pick up all my stuff i need. for it.
i guess too from wat i been reading is that in comparision to mj tomatoes are as simple if not easier to grow than...?
wat im curious is do i start out just as if i was doin mj with these tomatoes basically?
im gonna have to get some readin on tomatoes done sometime too..

hey zip...i buy tomatoe plants ..i dont do seed..buy some small plants cheap..plant them in soil and :watchplat: and :bong: I have a bunchm out in my yard:giggle: Mj that is..and it is very therypudic..may i sugest some cherry toms and maybe a Bell pepper or two..i think you said not much room..these and others are good container growers..well need to grow now..check back Later:ciao:

it's spring time boys! time for the annual 'mater challenge'....:hubba:

im a newb on tom's too but im sure gonna give it a whirl on the tom's this year.

Latest posts

Back