Wilting plant. Over or underwatering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bent526

Reaction score
Hey folks.

I have a grow journal over in the journal section and am having a problem with one of my plants. Pics there and a description of my entire grow too. I would really love some help, please take a look:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22660

Last time I watered (Sunday) the leaves perked up the following day but are now back in the same condition.

My three other plants are doing better but another one is starting to wilt a bit too. I'm really nervous! Your help would be awesome.

Thanks

Wassup bent!,
Do your plant's a huge favor and transplant them into at least a 3 gallon container and if you can a 5 gallon container preferably. The more soil you provide them with the more their root's can grow bigger and stronger thus supplying your plant with more nutrients and water and a firm substance to root around creating a stable anchor so it can harness those big dank cola's of sticky-icky budz. Once you transplant feed them some vitamins and hormones if you have available, those listed are found in root supplements like Root-tech by dutch master, a great but expensive product enshuring a easy transition while also making a membraine form around roots that protects the roots from harmful preditors and drought. There are other root supplements out there than are fairly priced that do a great job also. Keep us posted and let us know what happens man. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back