wished I lived somewhere legal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms.bowles

ms.bowles
Reaction score
I've read that anyone can learn to grow:rolleyes: . I'm starting to think some-people should stick to smoking and let the talented people do the growing. If half of the people smoked what i am smoking,:eek: " U-ALL would Quit.

Didn't Michigan just pass a MMC? That is/was suppose to be implemented in April

Yes , But like every other thing in michigan they make it alot harder to get it for real things that it helps .I don't have aids or cancer . I have a bipolar-condition that causes explosive outburst and racing thaughts. I've had neither happen since I started smoking. BUT STILL I DON'T QUALIFY

i used to smoke what you are smoking and that's the reason i am growing.
talk to a NORML rep from michigan to see what you can tell a doctor you have to qualify. if thats how it works in michigan......

O.K. but how do i find the norml representive?(for michigan)
have you been successful growing your own? everything i try to grow goes sideways instead of up then dies. never had a green thumb not sure i will get the hang of it!!!!!

have you been successful growing your own? everything i try to grow goes sideways instead of up then dies

What kind of light are you using to grow? The light is above the plant and not next to it right?

CADLAKMIKE : not real sure about the lights. A friend whom had lots of success gave them to me. Is it possible my fans are to running to high?

HippyInEngland: I'm more than willing to learn, just not sure i'll have the talent.

HippyInEngland suppose your right . how long did it take you to get the hang of it when you frist started? maybe theres hope for me yet?

cadlakmike1 said:
What kind of light are you using to grow? The light is above the plant and not next to it right?

:rofl:

If a person knows the basics of plant growth then there should be no problems. Light, Fresh Air, Temps, Food, Water and most important PH of soil and water. Once you learn to keep all these in check then you should be on your way. Just don't give up and read, read, read and then do more reading it's all in here. Growing weed is not rocket science , it's just basic science...take care..

Look,

After working in a hydro store fo a while I have learned a few things about people and growing:

1. it is NOT fo everyone.
2. Reading is more important than buying anything before you read.
3. Expect failure. Do not put all your "eggs" in one basket.
4. Do not expect amazing results your first time
5. Underfeeding is muchbetter than overfeeding
6. SPEND THE MONEY TO GET THE GOOD EQUIPMENT.
7. Get all the tools and gear BEFORE you start.
8. Do not tell ANYONE.
9. If you kill your plants or have problems every grow, maybe it's not for you.
10. Do not get discouraged if you fail, most who grow probrably should'nt.

It would be safe for me to say that 70% of those I dealt with are doomed to fail, either because they do not listen or they are just not the nurturing type.

Latest posts

Back