WNY OUTDOOR GROWER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wny_outdoorsman

Reaction score
Hey there fellow enthusiast .... Just landed here this year Outdoor grow list

Tangerine Dream from clone

Sour Diesel from clone

OG Kush from seed

10 Gallon fabric containers

Soiless mix

Super secret to nutes

Attachments

• IMG_20180530_115319.jpg
    IMG_20180530_115319.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 33
Welcome, love me some big outdoor plants. Tangerine is my daughters fave. Good strains.

Welcome to MP. Nice strains you have picked for yourself! I would like to suggest that you use containers larger than 10 gallon. IMHO, ten gallon is simply not large enough for outdoor plants. I would go at least 20 gallon and larger wouldn't hurt.

What are super secret to nutes?

Welcome to MP. Nice strains you have picked for yourself! I would like to suggest that you use containers larger than 10 gallon. IMHO, ten gallon is simply not large enough for outdoor plants. I would go at least 20 gallon and larger wouldn't hurt.

What are super secret to nutes?

I've done quite well in these containers before ,6-7' the secret seems to be the fabric pot which don't seem to get as rroot bound, they will even grow through the bag into the ground if necessary. And when I water , which I do ALOT I water the bag as well (also feed bi-weekly liquid nutes) and use a pelletized long term nutes (osmocote) I have had had criticism about osmocote not having the proper nutes however my harvests are incredible ... Last year had sour d yeild 3 lb dry weight .... 11 oz cola

Latest posts

Back