Wonderberry!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySouth

puff,puff...pass
Reaction score
Here's a clone rooted 3 weeks(took real small,not much vertical growth,but the pre-hairs',lol.Flipped on 6/20.Lookin good 2 me.Ph off.Pen never calibrated properly,thank you great 1.What do you guys think!

123 001.JPG

123 002.JPG

123 003.JPG

Nice little cola you got going there, she looks pretty stout! Wonderberry i don't think I've herd of that strain who's the breeder? Have you smoked it before, if so whats it like? Beautiful little girl though congrats!

Phatpharmer

Auto?what I thoughtHow big do they get?Heres a glimps of momma
Saga.....forgot cant spell

420 mag 006.JPG

what are you exfoliating with? Your skin looks smooth.

jk, plant looks good, maybe a lil stressed but healthy.

stressed,YES.Ph pen never calibrated correctly.Also about lost due to mites.Long road she's been down.Ya thing she'll perk on up now that the pen is on point?

I've grown wonderberry before. I started flowering at the 4th node. Thats what the breeder recommends. Between the 4th to 7th node, begin flowering. So they were 6" to 8" when I flipped them. Stretch was easy 4x. Plants ended up about 3ft. Most were 1 huge cola. Maybe a good 24" to 28" cola on 5 out of 6 plants.

I let her go 3 feet 1st.LST nightmare.Momma diddnt do to good.A lot of males made some wb x wb seeds,couple clones.Umbra the other 2 clones didn't strtch,fatties.

Wonderful smell.Nice sativa high.

DirtySouth said:
I let her go 3 feet 1st.LST nightmare.Momma diddnt do to good.A lot of males made some wb x wb seeds,couple clones.Umbra the other 2 clones didn't strtch,fatties.

Wonderful smell.Nice sativa high.
correct me if i am wrong, wonderberry is a str8 indica?

No way.Long skinny fingers.tall plant.You will sometimes get 2-3 diffrent phenotypes from the same seed batch.This particular batch I only found 1 desirable female,bunch -o-males.1 male was deff."top dog".Good thing those 2 hit it off.

sorry, was going off of this description

'Wonderberry' from Sagarmatha Seeds

Lineage: Bubbleberry/William's Wonder hybrid
Family: Unknown or mixed family
Origin: Not Listed
Region: Netherlands
Genotype: Indica
Indoor Maturation: 50 to 55 days
Outdoor Maturation: Not Listed
Sex Possibilities: Standard (M/F)
Stature: Very short and squat
Yield: 6
Odor Level: Not Listed
Odor Description: Faint blueberry smell
Taste Level: Not Listed
Taste Description: Faint blueberry taste

Breeder's Description - 'Wonderberry'
A blend of the vigor of Bubbleberry with the bushy, luxurious growth pattern of the American variety Williams Wonder. The smoke is tasty and possesses the scent of a flowery bouquet.

The high is heavy and long in duration, leaving the smoker with enough energy to be mobile.

I c what they say.L know what I grew.Sativa,lol.IDK,maby they sent the wrong seeds in the wonderberry pack?Most the plants where VERY TALL.Beasts me!

new growth is green w/ no sign of stress in the new leaves,calibrations a bytch,lol

She is looking great so far. Going to be a nice cola. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Im glad to be gettin the aproval of the people whos journals I read like novels,lol.You guyz have tought me ALOT.

Latest posts

Back