wood-working hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those are some nice looking pieces of art you got there i have never made one of those but just might that way i can get the birds out from under my pourch where they have made there own house.

is there lots of material required for a couple of them in your opinion

looking great, i like to build things as well.

Those are very cool Potpoor, beautiful. Thanks for posting...

I like to build models. Sounds corny but loved them as a kid and now I can do a better job. Lol unless I get really high.

Those are very cool Potpoor, beautiful. Thanks for posting...
i always, just for a sec, wonder,, who's PotPooR,anyway, is hick still around? Man, that bud of the month, dalahaze looks like the dalilama of smoke,lol, some frosty looking meds.

i always, just for a sec, wonder,, who's PotPooR,anyway, is hick still around? Man, that bud of the month, dalahaze looks like the dalilama of smoke,lol, some frosty looking meds.

Thanks man, it was a joy to smoke. Leaned more on the sativa side. My next grow is leaning more on the indica side. I havent seen hick in a while. He's a cool dude.

Since retirement I've started making bird-houses, the heart is very popular around valentines day.

Nice bird houses...
I am almost don't with my shed and I am going to make bird houses and bunk beds, to support my cost of growing...
I have nonething better to do is grow my weed and make things out of wood..

I do scroll saw work. Like stash boxes and stuff. Get high and play with power tools :)

Latest posts

Back