Word Up Illinois!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groworganic

Reaction score
According to the Chicago Tribune I picked up today, the Illinois House just passed the medical mj bill with a 4-3 majority! :yay: I know that it still has to pass the senate and also that it doesn't mean complete marijuana liberation, but it is still a step in the right direction. Most of all, it gives me hope that i didn't have before! I am sick and tired of the debilitating fear and paranoia associated with growing and smoking mj illegally, and I am tired of feeling like I am a criminal. If there are other growers/smokers here that live in the state of Illinois, we need to do our part to make sure this bill passes. Even if it means a simple letter to our senators Roland Burris and Richard Durbin, we need to do whatever we can to make sure this endeavor does not fail. Keep your head up Illinois, and take action, because there is still hope.

giggity. i might have to reg a new place of residence 15 miles east in the land of sanctuary :p

( michigan checking in ):cool: . Gotta keep up with the jones. fingers crossed for y'all Illinois. Wisconsin? you climbing on board?;) :cool: .

lol here in mo some random mayor decided he wanted mmj for himself and his city, so he re-wrote the area's local laws to allow for pot and use. they got voted in and he was shorty after arrested for possession.

it was cute. it was still illegal to every cop, except the local city cops. was waaaay out in bumfk so it may nto have been too bad a deal.

Latest posts

Back